61: Dolan's Mysterious Brother!!!

Dolan looked incredibly bored. 'Screw this shit, I'm off' he told me. He then proceeded to take hold of the bed bars and pull himself up. His spine started cracking and snapping. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back down. Just then a doctor came in. 'Sorry Dolan but you won't be able to walk for a few weeks ' he explained and left. Dolan, I could see, was trying not to cry. He bit his lip. Like breathing, his tears were automatic as well. I patted his shoulder. 'Dont worry bro, doctors and nurses always say things like that, cause their negative thinkers. All the squad- myself included- all believe you' I told him. 'Excuse me, but an idiot is calling on this cell phone' ringtoned my phone. I took it. It was Andi. I put it on loudspeak. 'According to Doopie, Hellbent, Shima and Snoopie have been taken by the demons' she yelled. I hung up. 'Bro, I gotta go' I told Dolan. As I went out the hospital gates, their was a poor drunk man sitting on the sidewalk. 'If ya don't mind having to go without things, ITS A FINE LIFE' he sang. I ignored him, didn't look where I was going and walked into Goopie. 'what are you doing here?' I asked 'I visiting Dolan' she replied. With that said, she walked in. I started walking home. I went to YouTube. I went to the trending. Surprisingly enough, Dolbent wasn't on it. Heck, I couldn't even find it.