Day 3

Empty, dark, and alone. Those are the things I felt as I stood here, dressed in dark clothing. Liz was standing next to me, both of us grieving. She was crying hysterically, while I was standing there. How did this happen? Where did it all go wrong? Everything was perfect. HOW DARE THEY JUST TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME! HE WAS ALL I HAD! HE WAS ALL I WANTED!  I'm sorry Luke, this wasn't supposed to happen. It was never supposed to end up this way, and I'm so so sorry that you had to pay the price.

I walked up to the sleek black coffin and placed two flowers on top of it. Both of them roses. One red... The other black....

Even though I never got to tell him. He was the bright light to my dark world.

I remember the last words he ever told me.

" I Love You.... "

Well guess what Luke?!

" I Love You Too..... "

And with those last words, I walked away. Away from his coffin. Away from the funeral. Because even though he's no longer with me, he wouldn't want me to stop the life I have going for me. So that is what I set out to do, finish college.  Because that is what he would have wanted.

But the only thing I still couldn't wrap my head around was the fact that just like that. 

" He was sour, sweet, and gone... "