[16]

*Next Day*

*Kellin's POV*

Everything is perfect.

I finally have Copeland and Vic. Speaking of Vic, he went out with Mike earlier this morning and I haven't seen him since, he said he went out for lunch with Mike, but all day? I hadn't even seen him that much yesterday. It can't take that long to get food. I hope he isn't having second thoughts about me now that I have Cope, no don't be stupid Kellin, he loves you!

I lie there in my bunk all night waiting for him to come back, the other guys are out drinking again, but I decided to stay back and look after Cope, luckily she has been asleep for most of the day. It was getting really late so I get out of bed and decide to ring Vic to see where he is.

"Heyy Kel! 'sup?"

"Where the heck are you? You and Mike have been out allll day!"

"Oh erm... we just... got slowed down by a mob of fans, there were a lot of them!"

His voice was shaky, and it sounded like he was lying. Surely he wouldn't lie to me.

"Oh okay, so will you be back soon? Its just... Copeland is asleep and the boys are out drinking, I'm kinda lonely here."

''We will be back soon don't worry, then you can have me all to yourself''

"Great, i'm looking forward to it, Ill let you finish anyway, I'll see you soon!."

"Bye Kel, I love you."

"Love you to Vic, bye!"

I climbed back into bed and waited for Vic to come back. I hope he isn't lying, he could never lie to me, could he?

*Vic's POV*

Mike and I decided to go out for lunch and discuss things about the tour. We went to a small Mexican place down the road from where we were touring, the owners knew us well and often gave us discounts on the food.

We sat at a table and we waited until our food came.

I wanted to talk to Mike about what we are going to do for the closing tour date, but he insisted about how I was going to propose to Kel, what I was going to wear, where I was doing it and when.

"Look Vic, we can sort out the last day of tour later, but now we need to sort out your proposal! Its gotta be special man, you gotta make it perfect!"

"Since when were you so bothered?"

"Woahh man, You're my brother! I know I wasn't so good with all of this at the start, but if you're happy, then I am. Also, I wanna be best man!"

"But what about Jaime and Tony? What if I want one of them to be my best man?"

"Well I'll leave that decision to you but for now we need to plan the proposal!"

We must have sat there for over 4 Hours just planning how I was going to propose to Kel and had at least 1000 different ideas, from jumping out of a plane to appearing on a television show.

Out of all the ideas we had, there was one I liked a lot.

"I have an idea Mike, this will also help with deciding what to do on the last day of tour!"

"Go on..."

"I can propose to him on stage, just before we go on  and you guys and the guys from SWS can help, like... get it all romantic and shit!?"

"LETS DO IT!!"

"We have 3 days to make it perfect!"

*Vic's POV*

The film has been on for an hour now and Kel has already fallen asleep. I look down at his cute sleepy face on my shoulder. Man, I am so happy, Just knowing he is mine. It isn't to long until were married, and we will be together.

Just thinking about it makes me excited. I'm worried about the proposal, It should go well.. hopefully.

I look back down at him and give him a kiss on the forehead.

This is more than perfect. I could spend forever and a day here. This is more than perfect. I could spend forever and a day here.

*Kellin's POV*

I still haven't managed to sleep. I keep hearing people screaming not so far away, it sounds like it's coming from the other bus, but no one is there so it can't be. Vic still hasn't come back, I haven't seen him in such a long time.

Just as I was thinking about him, there's a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

I drag myself from the bunk and look out of the window to see who it is.

Vic!

I run to open the door and immediately jump onto Vic and wrap my arms and legs around him.

"Woah Kel, do you mind not squeezing me that hard..?"

"Sorry, I haven't seen you in forever, I just had to!"

"I've been busy i'm sorry! I'll make it up to you, howww abouttt.... a film!"

"Yeah sure! Go choose one, they're under the table. But first, tell me where you have been all this time! What have you been doing? And be quiet, Cope is asleep!"

"Oh erm, we were just planning what we were gonna do for the last day of tour..."

"Oh yeah of course!! What did you come up with?"

He completely froze. Is there something he's not telling me? Is there going to be a huge surprise? What if he proposes to me?! No don't be stupid, Its too early for marriage... Right?

"We haven't got it just yet, were still planning... Look! We can watch this, Titanic!!!"

"Titanic, Really Vic?"

He lets out an awkward laugh, I push him onto the sofa and put the DVD in. I jump onto the sofa next to him and I throw a blanket over the both of us, I rest my head on his shoulder and throw my legs over his.

This is perfect, I could spend forever here.

 *Vic's POV*

The film has been on for an hour now and Kel has already fallen asleep. I look down at his cute sleepy face on my shoulder. Man, I am so happy, Just knowing he is mine. It isn't to long until were married, and we will be together.

Just thinking about it makes me excited. I'm worried about the proposal, It should go well.. hopefully.

I look back down at him and give him a kiss on the forehead.

This is more than perfect. I could spend forever and a day here.