Something Out Of A Horror Movie

Later that night I walked up to my room and pulled out my rolled up sleeping bag that took me forever to roll up. I unbuckled the 2 buckles and rolled out my sleeping bag. When I went to go grab my two pillows I looked outside of my window. I had the most perfect view of the moon. The moon was full, not a cloud in the sky, with little help of the stars the moon's glow shadowed over the house. I turned around and walked to my open bedroom door, I closed the door and unzipped the zipper to my sleeping bag and fell asleep.

           A few hours had passed and I had heard my door creak open. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that my door was open. "I didn't open it." I thought to myself, then I thought, "Mom must have checked on me." I unzipped the sleeping bag and got up and shut the door. As I started to turn around I saw that my closet door was open as well, for sure I did not open that. I walked over to the closet. I looked into the closet noticing that it was very dark and wide, I found... nothing. So I slide the door shut and walked over to the sleeping bag and looked out the window, then I noticed that my window was open as well. "I know I did not open my window, wait what if someone is in the house what about mother, father and Max. " I thought, then I shut and locked the window and ran to the door and opened it. I ran over to the door across the hall from my room. I opened the door and saw my little brother Max sleeping in his dark green sleeping bag on the floor. Then I walked up to my mom and dad's room, I saw them both asleep.

To Be Continued . . .