First Night Out

Jquel (POV)

I woke up in the morning, thinking about what the whole situation I was in and the gang. Sure I liked Chris and some of the girls but this wasn't a life I had a pictured, I wanted to attended college; get an amazing job with kids and husband and a happy little life. In the meantime also to pursue a career in modelling or singing. I sat at the corner of the bed which was ruffled and messy and day dreamed. I thought about my siblings and my mummy. I missed them dearly. I missed watching Tv and cartoon while eating pancakes or Cheetos in the morning.
Sigh...

Chris walked into bedroom and just stoop there analysing me.
"Good morning" I said quielty, with a faint smile across my face."hey babe" he said in a sexy morning voice. I got up and fixed the bed, while he just watched me curiously.
"We are having a little meeting later, I want you there" he says "what's it about, I'm kinda tired" "just do as I say, and put some bottoms on" "okay" I said

Time passes and it was around 4 in the afternoon when Chris summoned us into the main meeting room, which was large and vast and covered in shelves stacked with books, guns and money.
Fray, Cassie and Lola all looked extremly tired and they had bruises all over them. My face saddened, they didn't deserve this. I sat down in between Cassie and Lola and they all greeted me. Everyone eventually came taking seats, when it started

Killa - "what's good everybody, so we got shit to get done. As you guys may know the rival gang trying to steal our money and sell on our strip and turf are becoming more active in tryna lash out. Fuck that shit, I've worked to motherfucking hard to let these pussy ass niggas steal from me. So I came up with a resolution.
Jquel, Koko and Sam are gonna be working tonight" he said while he smirked at Chris who just looked at me blankly. I want all three of yous to get ready for a normal night and lure them in. The rest I will handle, you're all dissmissed"

I got up and walked to Killa to try and talk to him but he want having it.

Me - Killa, you know I can't sleep with them or lure them in its not me

Killa - it will be cos you're doing it

Me - I'm not
He grabbed my arm And hissed in my ear
"You don't fucking run shit, you just got here and you've got a sense of entitlement, you do as I say. I don't care about chris, I own you now" he forcefully let go of my arm and walked off.
I shook it off and held in my tears and went to see Koko and Sam.
They barely payed me any attention, so I just went in my room and slept for abit.
My alarm went off st 9:30, and I started getting ready.
I took a warm shower, creamed myself in Victoria secrets body cream to smell as good as ever. I drowned myself in black opium perfume by Ysl and I knew I smelt divine. I then straightened my hair, bone straight and started putting on my clothes.
In order to fit in, I had to wear the most sluttiest and revealing clothes but Chris wasn't gonna save me. I wore a matching glittery bra and thong with high knee stocking and 6 inch loubs. I perfected my make up and wore a red matte lipsticks and headed for the door. I left my room and entered the main room where everyone was waiting for us. Sam and Koko both have weary smiled when they saw me and I smirked because I knew these bitches where jealous ass. Chris turned around and looked me up and down licking his lips, and Killa just winked at me. Everyone was more or less gobsmacked at how sexy I looked. I was abit self conscious because I was never almost naked Infront of people before.

Killa - let's starting rolling we've got shit to do
I was instructed to stand and the side of the pavement and interact with the men looking for a fun time until a black Mercedes pulled up with up to 4 males in the car, they where all supposed to have a scorpion tattoo on their necks.
Killa dropped us off and he was to follow the car we got in discretely.
Chris promised to break in before I got a chance to give these guys any thing so in all I felt 20% safe.

Me and Sam stood talking to the nearest customers and chatting.
The black car pulled up and Koko was talking to them.

Koko - my girls are over there let me call them.. Bunny( me) , Fudge (Sam). We hoped over excitedly, acting like prostitues. We flirted and gave them a little show before they let us enter the car.

Me - hey suagr, do you wanna see a gift?
A beautiful chocolate darkskinned guy smilled and I lowered my robe to reveal my perky boobs. He nodded in content and told me to hop in. So I sat next to him in the back of the car while I flirted with him, telling him prices.
Sam and Koko both got in a the front the car, while this guy stared at me in awe.
??- what's your name baby?
Me- Bunny, tell me yours
??- your real name bunny?
Me - sugar that is my real name
He smirked and grabbed my boobs. I felt uncomfortable so I brushed him off and changed the topic of the conversation. We got to our destination and he gave us drinks, so we drank and laughed, when one of the boys Sam seduced said " let the games begin"

??- I want you and you to kiss.  Said a white guy wearing blue jeans and a white top, pointing at me and Koko.
Me and Koko bout started kissing on the bed while removing our robes, and the boys got excited.

??- now take off her clothes
I took off kokos robe and her bra, we continued kissing. And all of a sudden I felt someone remove my robe. I got uncomfortable and shifted places. 5 minutes later the same guy tried to make moves on me again, but I brushed him off.

??- Bitch this is your job is you don't take of your clothes it'll get violent.
He pulled me down and I started to walk away. Koko and Sam both looked at me in anger but I couldn't do it.

?? - that's how you want to play?
I walked backwards hitting a wall, only to be dragged into the bed but I started screaming and Koko and Sam tried to defend me at this point all four of the boys got violent. I started praying for Chris when all of a sudden I head Two gun shots

BANG BANG and everything went black