First Misson

The next day after the meeting I woke up in bed with chris. I gently pushed him off me and headed to the bathroom, I bathed, brushed my teeth and put on addidas joggers with, black stilletos and a crop top made my chanel . I put my hair in a sleek pony tail and woke up chris. 'Chris, wake up' I gently spoke. He groaned and woke up. 'Hey ma' he said in the sexiest voice ever, ' sorry about yesterday ma, I just got mad seeing you with vino, I'll try to control my anger better next time I promise' 'it's okay, I forgive you' I said he beckoned me for a kiss and he gave me the most passionate kiss ever. He went into the bathroom to shower and he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, he has the perfect six PAC ever, with tattoos surrounding them and the hot water dripping off his body.
'See something you like' chris said startling me, I blushed and smiled. He put on all white airmaxes with a grey joggers set. 'Where we going,' I asked
'Shopping' he said, I slowly nodded and we soon left. We got in his red Range Rover and drove to the mall. Chris took my hand and walked with me down the mall all the girls looked at me in awe and utter jealously I could feel their blood boiling. If only they knew. We headed to footlocker where chris asked my shoe size and I told him 'size 6' he orders us a pair of Jordan's, Roshes, and Air Forces. We headed out and I said thank you and he nodded. Just then a bitch started jumping on my back pulling my hair, I spun round and punched the girl and threw her onto the floor.'BITCH are you crazy, wtf I don't even know you'. Chris was laughing till he saw who it was that I just beat up. 'JAMIMA WHAT I TELL YOUR ASS, YOURE GONE TODAY, BUSS A CAP IN YOUR ASS' she started crying and ran out the mall. 'What was that about chris, I'm not walking with you if girls are gonna attack me, I'm going home, I walked off into the car park waiting for chris to finish when I heard the sounds of a baby crying. I walked towards the noise and I saw Jamima and a beautiful baby boy.
'What was that about? And why are you guys out here in the cold?' She sniffed and said ' look I'm sorry but chris was my man, and it got nothing to do so get your rich ass out of here' she said in a disgusted tone ,' I was only tying to help, but bitch bye that ass whipping was not enough I'm assuming' I walked away to the car and saw chris inside. Eating a muffin.
Ahhh crazy bitches.