The Girls

An hour later, chris told me to go downstairs and meet the other girls.
Honestly I was prettier than these girls not even bragging but they looked beat up and like utter sluts. I'm a virgin of course so I'm really scared.

Chris - this is Jquel, she's gonna be a new member of the gang. She's 18, and a Virgin. Be nice I don't wanna fuck you up for bullying.
Wtf how did he know.
All the girls waved, I waved back chris left us to talk amongst ourselves

Two curly brown haired girls called Ocean and Fray came up to me and told me how pretty I was.
Ocean - get girl I love your style
I still had my dress from yesterday on and my heels
Fray - fr , this is Cassie, Lola, jasmine, Freeda, Kayla, Georgia, Shontaya, Koko, Sam
They all said hi.
Koko - I know you! Your dad's on tv
Me - yeah , I said shyly
Lola - what brings you here? You don't look or seem like a hoe
Me- that's because I'm not, honestly I have no idea no offence but you guys look really hurt and battered and if this is how I'm going to look get me out of here
Ocean - you can't,
Fray - let's just tell her. All the girls nodded
Ocean - Bassically we're salves to boys, my boy is called Derrick he's violent, we fuck and do everything for then whenever they want we all live in this mansion and we only go out with our masters, you are one lucky girl you have the least violent of them all. Currently all the other boys are out selling, but they'll be here soon. You must do whatever they say, if you need help come to me , if you need medical aid go to fray and if you need good advice go to Lola , she gave another warm wave.
I started crying , was this a new life
All the girls hugged and comforted me I wanted to go home and eat.
Chris came back down and told me to go to his room, I slowly went he walked behind me

Chris - why do you look like you're going to cry
Me - I want to go home
Chris - I can't do that, do exactly what I say and you won't be hurt, I promise I don't like to beat up my girl but I will if you don't listen.
Me- okay
Chris said hed be back and he left me there by myself.

(Later on during the day.)

I was just laying on the bed thinking about what's been happening through out these past couple days, honestly I was weak and confused. I didn't have my phone, no money and I was hungry. How can escape with no clothes food or money? This is going to be extremely tough but I can do it. The other girls are okay I don't trust them and I don't plan on socialising with them, I listen to chris and escape that is the plan. Nobody can get in the way. Seriously.

The door burst open, when fay dragged my down the stairs.

Me- hey, what's going on?
Fay- just go downstairs
Me- let go

We got down the stairs and a lot of good looking boys where sitting down smoking and smirking. Chris pulled me onto his lap and was just looking at me.

Me- chris let me go, I can stand up by myself
Chris- remember what I said
Me- how can I forgot, you've kidnaped and threatened me
I got up and walked out the room, that's when I started crying.
??- what's up ma? Said the cutest boy id ever laid eyes on, he had hazel eye and curly hair and big pink lips. Oh wow!
I walked away to the toilet only to be followed.
??- I'm vino, talk to me you look sad
Me- listen don't you have your girl to get back to
??- I'm not a master I'm just a helper, I do the drugs I get the girls ready. It's not an ideal job but it pays well
Me- listen vino, I'm not here to make friends, you know why I'm here as a matter of fact now please excuse me I said making an attempt to leave the room.

Vino- not so fast.
Vino stopped me and started feeling on me, rubbing my body against his, kissing my neck. This felt wrong

'Vino' I managed to stutter, stop come on. He continued and unzipped his trousers starting to kiss me. I spun me head in different directions to get him off me. 'WTF' yelled Chris, surprising us. 'Boss it weren't me she teased me and I ain't know she was yours' he lied. Chris glared at me 'Chris you said it yourself I'm a Virgin and I'm scared I would never do this please' I begged. 'Get upstairs' he semi yelled, I froze for a second. 'NOW!' He practically screamed I jumped and ran upstairs.

I was in the room, thinking of a plan when Chris opened the door and stood staring at me. 'Chris' I said whispering. He didn't respond but he came over to me and started undressing me. 'Ch-ch-ris, what are you doing?' I asked, still no answer, he took off my bra and started to kiss my chest and started lowering down. 'Chris stop I'm not ready' I pleaded. 'Bitch can you just STFU I'm going slow with you be grateful' he continued to kiss my boobs and ripped of my pants. 'Chris!!!' I screamed. That's when he got angry and entered me. I screamed and screamed, it hurt so much he was going so rough, I started to bleed he stopped and said 'get yourself cleaned up and go downstairs' I nodded and put on a Tshirt and sweatpants and headed downstairs.
I walked downstairs, and everyone was sitting down, this is the 'squad' I'm assuming. The boys were pretty good looking and there were more girls than usual. Chris introduced me to everyone who was mainly important.
Trey,Zekiah,Jamal,Mega,Black,Hermes,Viladio, Miah, Dominic, and Killa.
They all nodded but Killa smirked and winked at me, I stoop behind chris extremely shy and scared.
'Why you acting all shy, ma. It's alright you're with me.' He kissed my forehead and gave me permission to sit down.
It was a 'meeting', they do this with the newbies. Chris led the meeting and informed me about what this was.
The experienced horny girls because the 'attractors' or 'prostitues'. They pick who they want to have sex with of course. Then we have the 'money makers' these girls kill for money with the boys. We also have the 'big reds' which is what I am, I stay behind my master and we kill,smoke, fuck together. Chris chose me.
I am basically in a gang, and there's no escaping. It's better that the attractors right?