6

Worrying about school has been a monkey on my back. But I'll be updating when I get everything done. 👽

Chance the Rapper: no problem in the mm! 🔫

Chance the Rapper:  no problem in the mm! 🔫

- Beck -

Beck had gotten home with his sisters. And they had gotten there on time. He didn't want their "Babysitter" all in his face about why was he late with his sisters. He had gotten them to settle down from all the candy they had eaten. And honestly it was the babysitter job to do that.

Beck, couldn't catch a break - he knew he had to take care of his sisters but he did have a life as well. He managed to get them to bed and what was the Babysitter doing? He had walked down all the steps and was now in the foyer looking into the living. She: Ms. Lily Wart was sitting up on his mom's couch eating popcorn and watching Real Housewives of Atlanta.

He had a plan to get rid of this lazy trick. She did nothing but make him get things for her - and not even tend to his little sisters. When they had asked her to read them both a story. She threatened to stuff them in the closet and say "bloody Mary" three times. And that she'll appear in there bathroom late at night.

Amber and Evy had run into Beck's room screaming while they were in there pj's. He now needy proof to get this halfway house heffa out of his house. His mom probably wouldn't believe him because he had been begging her not to get one in the first place. He was the reason she was getting one. So it was his duty to get rid of Lily the frog prince out of the house and never being their Babysitter ever again.

Holding silly string and much more waiting for her. He walked up to the couch and tapped her shoulder, "what do you want boy? Should you be in bed blondie?" She said rolling her eyes. Beck rolled his eyes and looked down on her skinny small frame,

"Can I have some food you fixed?"

"Hell no, your ass just had some. That's for your mom and pops. Gon' somewhere boy,"

"My name ain't boy." She pulled her hand out of the bowl and turned around with a scowl on her face.

"I get payed fucking ten dollars an hour. You really think I care what your name is? No? So take your ass up to your room and stay there. Your grown I don't have to watch you, and the two rugrats are sleeping." So she thought, and that right there drove Beck over the edge.

"Your messing with the wrong teenager..." with that he whipped out the silly string and sprayed her all over the face. She tried covering her face but it was all too much. She got up from the couch as Beck ran backwards while blasting her with all the silly string.

"Stop! Fuck I can't see, it's in my eyes!" She yelled, Beck began to laugh. He took this as his chance to run up the steps,

"Oh I'm going to kill you, you little fucker!" She yelled as she chased him up the stairs. But this was a football player, he was already in his room right now. Amber and Evy held the inching powder as Beck had grabbed the bucket of water. He had plastic all over his floor so his room was good.