Theme

Title: Date on Ice

Plot Writer: NerdyInuProductions

Manga/Anime:

Status: Complete

ONESHOT

--------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: I don't own this Anime, Manga and its characters, but I proudly own the Plot and the Story which I thought and loved to share, hope you give me some reviews and tell me what you think.

Salamat!

  -------------------------------------------------------------- 

As the Yuri now back in Japan after the Grand Prix, Yuri had won the competition he was sad going home alone from Russia, after winning he knew this would have happened, his family were worried, his only smiling only to show he was fine but to his parents they knew something is bothering him.

He was happy he made new friends along the way many Grand Prix competitors, they kept in touch, but they heard little about Yuri, they are also practically worried about him, he refuse to have interviews or publicity.

Especially his friend that goes the same name as him is heavily worried since he knew why he was depressed despite he won, Yuri Plisetsky kept on calling and checking up on him, sometime the Japanese Yuri would be mused to his tsundere friend being the softie.

While his Korean friend Lee, would scold him being depressed.

One day he received a call from his old best friend slash cousin, looking at the picture frame he gave a weak smile.

"Sup cuz, I'll be home at last... ten years had passed I want to see momsy and popsy" his cousin said on the phone.

"You're going home?" he said surprised.

"Chill, cuz! Just visiting since our game would be in my home base Japan we're playing in Tokyo, can you watch?"

"Sure! Besides I miss you to brother"

"Great, I'll be there in a few days, me and the lads well be back from Canada from our training"

"Keep safe, brother" he gave his weak smile through the video chat.

Little did he know his cousin knows about his current emotional struggle and was pissed knowing it was his Russian love fault.

Looking at the gold medal on his shelf together with the trophy, his tear fell after he saw his photo with his first love.

Going through his phone looking at their many photos he cried silently till his eyes were puffed and red.

He slept with his eyes all puffed up and dinner left untouched.

The next morning when he was done washing up and headed down to help his parents, "ARF!" the dog he come to love and know knocked him down.

"It can't be?" he looked at the dog with shock.

"I missed you" a familiar voice ringed to his ear.

"Vi-Viktor" he said in a low tone, eyes big as saucers.

"Sorry I intended to make you happy by surprising you that I'm moving but I guess I made you sad and upset our friends" scratching his neck.

"M-moooove?" again he was shocked.

"Here" helping him stand, "Uh-huh I intend to stay after I got to know you and fell for you, however I thought of asking you seriously about being my boyfriend after the competition to keep your head clear and stop thinking that all my advances were jokes" holding his waist.