Choice?

[AN: Short UD, everyone :* Enjoy]

[Judd POV]

We decided to not attend our first subject, since my ex is our prof and it could ruin our reunion.

Yep you read it right, Yoona is my ex-girlfriend. And it was a very long story.

I snap back in reality when Den brush her hands to my hair, like she always do before.

I was leaning at her while we are seating at the stairs. Pero ewan ko ba parang may nakatingin sakin, pag lingon ko sa likod nakita ko yung apat nalalaking kasama nila Den. Na parang isang libong beses na ko pinatay sa utak nila. I only know one of them, and that's Trist, exfiance ni Den.

Nagtataka siguro kayo kung bat ang bait na sakin ni Den after nya kong suntukin. Well ang nangyari kase...

[Flashback]

After her punching me, I tried to crack a joke,

"Malakas ka paring sumuntok" but the moment I lay my eyes on her, it remind me of how broken I was when I left her, How much I regret it...

Despite her expressionless face, I can clearly see how sad she is in her eyes. So I quickly hugged her.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry Den for leaving you

...

...

...

I'-m so sorry" I whisper to her. The moment I say that word, I can't stop myself from crying at her.

Then I feel her embrace, tapping my back.

"You're still a cry baby" she said that made me smile.

[END]

Someone pulled me away from denise, and when I check it was Claire

"Yah! Hindi mo pa sinasabe kung anong nangyari, tas makadikit ka kay denise parang ok na lahat ahh...

...

..

You made her wai-","Stop Claire" pag putol ni Denise... that made me realize one thing, kaya napa tingin ako kay Den.

"You came?" I asked in hoping that she would say no...

But before she could speak Bobby shouted at me "Yes! And she waited at you even the rain is pouring!" kinwelyuhan ako ni Bobby na agad naming pinigilan ni Denise "Enough!",

[Someone's POV]

"No Denise, not this time. You're so good to him despite the fact that he made you wait for 4 hours, in the pouring rain! ... then ano malalaman natin he was with her f*cking ex- girlfriend, who cheat on him!. You just throw your friendship with Yoona just to protect this dumbass guy!" Sigaw ni Bobby kay Denise habang dinuduro si Judd

"Yoona were the one who is wrong that time Bobby" Sagot ni Denise

"I know!, so I let you give her lesson but after that you did not forgive her! While this jerk... he'll just say sorry and your just going to accept him?" This time Si Denise na ang hinarap ni Bobby "I just want to wake you up, he made you wait!, he promised to come!, but he's with Yoona having fun. When we came in your location you were shaking and having a fever, we F*cking rush you to the hospital and You know how we tried to contact him few times but he's nowhere to be found. He just f*cking left you!"