Apart

Lumipas yung mga araw habang nagpapagaling ako...

it became rotational for some reason.... either nakatulala lang ako sa bintana ko... or nasa hospital garden... nakatitig sa mga halaman... sa carnation....

Si mama naman naging successful ang heart transplant..

At ang heart donor nya ay si Minho ...

And thinking that always made my tears fell...

Hindi ko parin matanggap... na wala na sya...

I never smiled like before. I never show emotion other than crying...

And I know that the gang are very much worried to me... but i couldnt bring to forgive myself , to forget what i just loss... and there i felt a warm tear on my cheeks..... again...

*knock knock

Hindi ako tumingin hinayaan ko lang syang pumasok...

"Anak, your grandma is here"sabi ni papa.

and dad seeing me crying again look so worried and sad...

but i decided to pretend i didnt notice..

I just look at the women beside him lifelessly. the ice queen.

She look hesitant pero lumapit sya sakin..

i didnt even bother to brush off my tears...coz even I wipe it off. I couldnt stop myself from crying..

saka sya umupo sa tabi ko at tinignan ako ng maigi.

for some reason i see a glimpse of sadness in her eyes but quickly hide it off... but she didnt get any emotion from me.

"Are you okay iha?" she ask like trying to sounds bold.

but instead of answering her, i ask her a question that I wonder for quite sometime now...

"Why..." i felt breathless saying those words but i continue

"
....

...

it hurt...

all the way down to my soul" i ask her,still with no emotion but my tears are still falling....

....

...

...

that broke her wall... She held my cheeks.

and look at me with pity...

she look at my broken state....

as she sit beside my bed and lead my head on her shoulder to lean on....then she hug me.

"It's ok to cry iha. it means you've been strong for far too long...

...

...

and I'm very proud of you for that....

...

...

it's even ok to be broken, but do not live there iha....

...

people will walk in and walk out of your life, but whats important is the footprint they left in you heart...

...

you should be happy for him iha.. so pick the pieces and pull your heart back... be the strong women you can be... and this time, I will be beside you too...

...

...

not as the brutal business woman...

... but as your grandmother..."

I just nod, I also feel her cry as she hug me tighter like she couldn't risk losing her grandchild.

After that our family affair is fixed...

The heavy feeling in my heart is still there...

...

Then Jules wen't inside my room. But I never look at him like I always do.

After hearing grandma, I find that shes right...

...

...

but... I should fix myself first before anything else... so I need to release all this pain that is suffocating me...

and Jules is the only person that could help me....

Silence...

"Jules...

...

...

I choose you over him...

...

...

... I never think of giving you up, I plan on having a family with you
... whenever I'm with him I always says about you.. he always wished to be you..."

I smiled bitterly remembering kung pano ko kinukwento sya kay Minho...

I can see how he's trying his best not to cry..

"but... but ... i asked myself...

....

why I don't feel anything now?

....

Why I don't feel that happiness anymore?

....

Why I don't feel that giddiness anymore?

.....

I feel so numb. But I feel so guilty knowing that mas nangingibabaw yung kalungkutan ko for Minho kesa sa pagmamahal ko sayo.

...

He's a friend, an important friend to me,but he's gone"

He went near me and hug me, I didn't push him away. I just feel his warmth.

"I love y-you dee" he cracked like he knew what I was planning to say...

"Jule's I can't afford anyone to got hurt because of me again"

naramdaman ko yung pag iling nya as he tighten his hug on me. Like he didn't want me to let go.

"I wont let you suffer, I don't want yoi to suffer...I-I'm so broken....

....

....

....

I'm not ready for you.

...

I have to fix myself first....

....

that's why I'm letting you go..." iy made me breathless while sayinh thos words

"N-no no please, i love you dee, I do" he cried as he hug me.

" me too, thats why i dont want to be unfair to you....

....

I promise to be back ... and I hope that time... we still love each other."

He plead to me, he said he couldn't live without me. He said he loves me.
But its me who is not ready to love him again... I am unsure about my feelings... I need time...

And sadly that's how our story ended.

A/N:
 eto na po ending nung story ko....

charot XD Merry christmas
-JMeica