Kuroko Tetsuya

Worried about you

From: (B/F/N)-chan
To: (Y/N)-chan

Hey, isn't your boyfriend that blue haired guy in the basketball team?

From: (Y/N)-chan
To: (B/F/N)-chan

Yeah, why you ask? And shouldn't you be in class right now?

From: (B/F/N)-chan
To: (Y/N)-chan

He did tell you that he and his team are having a practice match, here in Kajo... right? Oh, and shouldn't you be too?

From: (Y/N)-chan
To: (B/F/N)-chan

Of course he did, he even told me he was a bit stressed. You're creeping me out now (B/F/N)-chan

From: (B/F/N)-chan
To: (Y/N)-chan

And you do know that Kise-kun is playing against him right now, with me watching?

From: (Y/N)-chan
To: (B/F/N)-chan

Yes, you're drooling over him and yes I know Kise-kun plays against Kuro-kun. Can't you just get to the point? I'm really creeping out here....

From: (B/F/N)-chan
To: (Y/N)-chan

Well, Kise-kun accidentaly hurt Kuroko-kun few minutes ago.

"HE WHAT?!" Just as those words left from (Y/N)'s mouth, she quickly placed her hand over it. Her teacher only glared at her but didn't say anything

After calmed a bit, she read the rest of the text, also looking at the picture (B/F/N) sent her.

But he is alright, they placed a bandage over his head. And he is even playing now. I just thought that you should now

From: (Y/N)-chan
To: (B/F/N)-chan

I'm glad you told me, I'm heading over there when my class is over

After the text was sent, she placed her phone in here bag, thinking about Kuroko. Kuroko didn't really pay much attention to his surroundings, so something like this to happen to him weren't a surprise.

But still (Y/N) couldn't stop the sudden feeling of worry towards him. Was he really okay? The hit got pretty close to his right eye. It could have damaged his eye way worse. And was he really able to play?

Though (Y/N) herself was every now and then getting small scars or bruises, which she had gotten one today for picking up broken glasses, she was much worried about Kuroko than herself.

"RING!"

The final class ended and just as (Y/N) stood up, she started feeling weak. Her hands started to shake and her view got blurry. But she just shook it off, because Kuroko was all she could think about. "(Y/N)-san are you oaky? You look pale" One of her classmates asked, since (Y/N) hadn't even reached the classroom door.