Subaru Sakamaki

Just what am I to him?

//Before the story, here's a list of Subaru's sayings that I changed//

Nothing = It's nothing
Stand at the sink = Stand still
... Your face looked quite nice = ... Your face looked quite cute"
Move your hair to one side = Lift your head up

Your POV.

Was I really important to him? Did he actually like me? Or did he just only see me as a bag of blood? Was his kindness real? Or was it only a way to prevent me from escaping? These kind of thoughts kept circling around my mind, not settling down for even one minute.

A whole two months had passed since I came to the Sakamaki manison and ended up with belonging to Subaru. None other vampire or guy wasn't aloud to lay their fingers on me than Subaru himself. In this short amount of time I had deeply grew to like that short tempered vampire. But did he feel the same?

I stepped out of the shower I was having and started drying myself with a towel. Sure the albino vampire showed his kind side towards me here and there, but most of the time he seemed to push me away and then reappear to satisfy his hunger. Was there really no feelings inside him? Just what was I to him?

After drying myself I put on my black mini shorts and bra, and went to stand in front of the mirror. While looking myself in the mirror drying my hair with the towel, I began to wonder was I enough for him? I wasn't exactly beautiful and  maybe I had few pounds I could loose, so why did he agree to suck my blood instead of Yui's. She was beautiful, she was skinny and her personality was like a cherry on top of the delicious whipped cream cake. On the other hand my personality was far more complicated.

Before I could grab the hair dryer, the door swung open and in came the thought about vampire, not even bothering to knock.

"Ah"

My cheeks immediately turned red, followed by my fast heart beat while I rushed to put on my t-shirt.

"Pervert, why didn't you knock?"

I asked embarrassed and walked back in front of the mirror, my heart still beating faster than a lightning.

"I didn't come in while you were naked, so it's nothing"

He answered while leaning on the doorway.

"Hm? Your hair... is wet"

"Of course it's wet, I took a shower stupid"

"Hmm..."

With flushed cheeks I tried not to look at him through the mirror but, my eyes didn't listen. They soon landed on his hot figure. His whitish/light pink short hair which looked like snow had fallen on top of his head. His maroon red eyes staring at me before landing on my body. His incredibly stylish clothes which made him look like a punk/rock star. As much as I wanted his eyes to only see me in this world, I soon became to feel insecure of his long staring at my body.

"Why you're staring at me like that"

"It's nothing!"

He answered a bit pissed and looked at the floor. 

"I have to dry my hair. So iff you came to pressure me to satisfy your hungry, you can leave.

I said placing some hair mousse on my hair and taking the hair dryer

"But... well... drying... it..."

He lifted his head up from the floor and took few steps closer to me, smiling kindly at me.