Chapter 2

Maritza's P.O.V.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

The sound of my alarm slowly wakes me up. I groan and slammed the snooze button.

I tried to rub the tired out of my eyes which doesn't really work but oh well.

I reach for my phone and it was 7:15, school starts at 8:15. I actually woke up on time. I check instagram, twitter and tumblr. Soon afterwards, I get up and brush my teeth and wash my face.

I look at my reflection in the mirror deciding what to do with my hair. It's naturally straight so might as well keep it that way. I brush out my long dark brown hair so there are no tangles.

I now look at my face to see a few imperfections so I just put foundation. I never really liked makeup, I mean, why cover up??? But there was a period of time when I caked my face with makeup because I was insecure, but not anymore!!!

I pick out ripped shorts and a white tank top that has a picture of pizza on it and a Vans snapback with neon yellow trim. I decide to pair it with converse because that's the only kind of shoe I like to wear.

Finally ready for school. I grab half a bagel, my phone, earbuds and skateboard and head out.

***

As I arrived, I saw people hugging each other saying they missed each other over the Summer and yada yada yada. But someone caught my eye.

It was a boy. He was hanging out with about four other guys but this particular boy was... different. He had dark brown curly hair and peircing. He took off his leather jacket to reveal his tattoos which I had to admit was pretty attractive. I don't know,  something about tattoos just... yeah, I really can't explain it.

I didn't want to make it seem like im staring so I pretended to check my phone. I can see at the corner of my eye girls were coming up to him and flirting, or basically throwing themselves at him.

I know what you're thinking.  There are a lot of people like him. He's just a boy that's punk or dark and mysterious . Well looking at him, I just can't help but feel that there's more to him then meets the eye.

"MAR!!!!!! OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!!!! " I turned to find the voice and it was Kara. She ran up to me giving me a huge hug.

"Dude you saw me yesterday."

"Well it felt like forever "

I just laughed and hugged her back. I had a weird feeling that the curly haired boy was looking at me but I just shook it off and walked towards the office to check in my skateboard.

Me and Kara waited to get our schedules. When we got them we scanned it over and found we had 4 periods together. We had 7 but at least we get to see each other before, during and after lunch.

~~~~~

First period was math.

MATH.

Me and Kara headed our seperate ways and I arrive right before the bell rang. All the seats were taken except the one next to the boy I saw this morning. I just took my seat and zoned out of whatever the hell the teacher, Mr. Hernandez I think, was talking about cause I literally didn't give two fucks.

I looked over at the boy and he looked away. Guess he was staring at me or something.

The bell rang and I jumped out of my seat. I was really curious as to who this guy is. So I just decide to take the chance and talk to him.

I was walking right behind him and tapped his shoulder. He stopped and looked at me. I greeted him with a smile and he smirked back.

"Hey, I'm Maritza, my friends call me Mar, I've never seen you around, you must be one of the new kids, right? " He nodded. But didn't say anything back. poo.

"Well, I don't wanna keep you waiting, but can you please tell me your name?? " I asked politely. 

"The name is Harry." Woah. His voice was deep and raspy and he had an EXTREMELY hot accent.

"Well, Harry, hope to see you again." I smiled and walked away. As I was walking to my next class, the little possies of slutty populars were walking towards me.

There's Angela, Mina, Alexa and the head leader of the group is Katherine. And she didn't look too happy. But it wasn't long until I figured out she was mad at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(GASP)

Omg what's gonna happen!!!!! I literally don't know myself haha. Hope u liked this!!!