CHAPTER 1

It was Friday night, as I walk into the streets of New York Town Square, I was depressed. Finding myself a place to chill. My boyfriend, I mean "ex-boyfriend" broke up with me, ending up our 3 years of relationship. Well he find me as boring that's why he left me, I guess. Guys don't even think of what would be the consequences of their decisions they had. But yeah. While walking on some night bars, someone bumped me. "Watch it will you?" I said. He nodded and walk away. What a weirdo. People these days. I went inside at a night bar to have a drink. I call the waiter and ordered. "One tequila, please?". He tossed it and I drank. Thinking all those moments that we had with my boyfriend who shut me out of his life because he's too busy for it. I guess he wasn't busy, I guess he's having an affair and she's beautiful than me. Well, who CARES! As I keep drinking all night, suddenly there was a guy sitting right next to me. It was that weird guy who bumped a while ago. I was a bit tipsy and just suddenly talk to him. "Are you stalking me?" "Wait, whaat?" he replied. "Yeah, you, you're the guy who bumped me a while ago and you're following me, what do you want?" I said. "Uhhm, excuse me Miss but I think you're super drunk already." he answered. "I'm not drunk you psycho!". Well some happenings I cant remember because I was super fuck up because of drinking. Well I don't know what really happend next. It's just I woke up, in a hotel, naked covered in blanket. I was terrified and worried maybe I was been kidnapped, rapped or something. I was trying to remember all those things, but I messed up reminiscing about it.