CHAPTER 3

After that nightbar-hotel incident, I went to our apartment were my ex and I lived. When I was climbing upstairs to get some few things, I noticed a girl was talking unto my ex at the doorstep. They are laughing as if they know each other for more than a year. Maybe the girl was his new girlfriend I guess. Woah, he moved on already for like a few hours since we broke up. Well men are men. Such a freak world to have you guys. Being deceived by your charm, telling some cute things, trying to get our attention then boooom. After a month or two, they'll be courting you, trying to get to know you more again. Then after, you'll have your fight, then you're okay.  Uughh, maybe breaking-up with him was the right thing to do I guess. When my ex and the girl are talking, I was heading towards them leading to my ex staring at me. I was politely smiling on them and suddenly I asked. "Oh, you must be the new girl of my ex. Nice to meet you though." "Excuse me?" She said. "Ohh don't try to lie, I know it. We broke up because of you girl. Good job!" I replied. "Excuse Miss, but I'm not the mistress of Sam though." she replied. Then my ex said, "What are you talking about Meg, she's my little sister." "Waaait, whuut? You didn't tell me that you have a little sister, who's younger a bit than a year." I said. Well I was a bit humiliated about what I said to her. Maybe one of the reasons why my ex broke up with me is just I never think about what I said. I just simply say sorry unto her, get my things at the apartment and vanished like a wind. I was trying to carry all those heavy baggage I had. Well, it didn't turn out perfectly. All my things were stumbled at the street. Trying to get them one by one and put it in the box. Luckily, there was a guy who's helping me to get all things. I didn't noticed his face because I was busy collecting my things. When I was about to thanked him, I saw him and I was mad cause the one who help me again was the WEIRDO TYLER. I talked to him in a rude voice, "You again? Really? You bumped me, stalked me and this? Are you a paparazzi or something?". "Well thanks to me, all of your stuff will be gone if I didn't help you though. Maybe you're the one who's following me?" he said. "Omg, In that face? You're not handsome enough to be stalked to." I replied. "So, what's with that things? So you're moving out cause you broke up with your ex already?" He asked. "Well yeah, since I'm not the one who's renting the apartment that's why." I replied. "Wait, why are you here?" I asked again. "I was picking up my girlfriend though, She was visiting someone at that apartment too". He replied. "Ooh, what's the name of the person? Since I lived there for 2 years already so kinda knew who my neighbors are." I said. "He was visiting his older brother, his name was Sam Roberts." He replied. "Whaat? Sam Roberts, that's the name of my ex. What a small world we have." I said. "Well, it is. Nice to meet you Ex Sister-in-Law. HAHA" He laughed. "HAHA very funny. well nice meeting you weirdo, don't try to stalk me again or else my ex will gonna kill you for hurting his little sister." I said. Then, after that conversation, I went back to our house were my mom and dad lived. I put my stuff there because I was still finding a new apartment to stay. The world is a bit crazy and annoying though, trying to get to cross our paths with that weird guy. I didn't mind what was the meaning of it since he had Sam's sister.