CHAPTER 2

I heard someone's opening the door. I panicked. I immediately run and hide inside the closet. I hear some footsteps as if I was the last victim of a horror movie or something. Someone's callin my name and heard a guy is callin at me or something. "Megan, Megan where are you?". I saw his feet walking and roaming around to find me. Until, I sneezed. I forgot I was allergic to dust. I screwed. Shit I think he knew where I was hiding and yeah he found me. Of all the guys who help me, why...why..why this weirdo was the one helping me? I screamed so loud when I saw his face. I was asking so many questions. "Why am I naked?". "Oh my goosh, you're the one who dressed me up? So you saw it all?". "Did you rapped me, did you do something strange to me?". "How did I get here?". "Answer meeeeee!!" There was a few moment of silence and he laughed at me. I feel so embarrassed, angry and all mixed emotions at the same time. If you were at my position, what would you do? What would you feel, right?

He was laughing at me thought it was all a joke. then he answered, "You're naked because your clothes are all covered in puke". "Im not the one who dressed you up, I ask the landlady at the housekeeping to do it for me". "Honestly, we have sex and it was good LOOOOL". "Seriously?" I answered panickedly. He laughed at me again. "Why would I have sex with you? You said to me, I'm a weirdo, weirdos don't sex to strangers. hahha" He replied. "Well, how did you know my name then?" I asked. "Hello? You keep on telling everyone when you were drunk like, Hey I'm Megan and I was left by my boyfriend because I was so boring. So how would I know, huh?" He said. I was embarrassed because I can't remember anything about it. Maybe too much drinking would result to wild ME, I guess. "So, since you know my name already, what is your name, weirdo? I bet your name is weird too." I said. "My name is Tyler, as in Tyler the weirdo, right dumbass?" He said. "Dumbass? You Jerk. You're a stalker I guess, cause you bumped me, followed me and then you brought me in a hotel? I think you're planning something." I said. "In that face? Hahaha come on, maybe your ex left you because of that silly face and rude attitude." he answered. "At least, I'm not a weirdo and stalker". I replied. "Well, I guess I just left you in the nightclub all by yourself so that someone's gonna get you and all those things you said to me will come true. You're just lucky that there's still a guy like me who's concern about you girls." He answered in a bit mad voice. I shut up. Well he has a point, I should thanked him rather than arguing with him though. But yeah, still can't forget that I'm covering myself naked with a blanket while talking to him. Well, it end up by sorrying to him and thanking him about what he did. I said unto myself, never engaged to that weird guy again.