CHAPTER 4

It's been weeks since Sam and I broke up. I still can't believe it happend. All those memories. Those times. EVERYTHING. Being replaced by three words, "Let's Broke Up". Honestly, I didn't know the reason why. Even if I knew, I would probably still asking the same question unto myself. I guess I need to start to move on and
go to the place were I can think and relax for a while.

I was going out of the house when my Mom called me. "Hey sweetie, are you okay?" "Yeah im fine, uhmm getting there." I replied. "If you want to talk anything, don't hesitate to knock our door", Mom said. "I will mom, thanks".
I went to Bourbon where my bestfriend Rachel and I will meet. While wating for Rach to come, I was walking the streets when I saw weird Tyler and Sa's sister were walking towards to the same direction where I was walking.
"Meg, Meg.." I heard Sam's sister calling my name. "Hi" I replied. "Well, well well its the dumbass who's here" Tyler said. "Language, babe" she said. "Sorry babe" Tyler said. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself, i'm Sam" "Huh? You're Sam too? I'm a bit confuse, haha" I replied. She said "Sam short for Samantha, my older brother's full name was Samuel that's why." "Haha these siblings are like constellations, Big dipper and Little dipper haha" Tyler said.
Sam, I mean Samuel didn't told me anything about her sister. I guess that's why he broke up with him is that I don't ask anything about his family or friends. Honestly, I don't want to interupt his personal life and I want him to share it to me if he wants me to be a part of it. Well I think I need to be more understanding if i'll be having relationships next time. But right now, I just want to be alone and to accept the reality that there is no Mr. Darcy in Bridget Jones' Movies.