Chapter Twenty-Four

"Left foot green." Mila read aloud to Xavier to make his move. She could not contain her laughter as Xavier attempted to move his leg on the other side of her body. Mila could not contain her laughter as she felt his body heat over her. They were currently in a very imitate position. Xavier lowered his head just above Mila's ear. "I like this position." He whispered huskily and Mila could not save herself from the buckling of her knees as fell on the mat. Xavier had won yet another round of Twister.

"You suck at this game." Chuckled Xavier as he sat back on the mat. Mila got up and dusted herself and dusted her black leggings off. She rolled her eyes at Xavier causing him to laugh even more. Mila crossed her arms and was about to walk away before Xavier grabbed a hold onto her leg making her fall on top of him.

"Awww, don't be a sore loser baby." He cooed as he wrapped his muscular arms around her waist.

"You cheated. I think I have the right to be sore." Mila defended her actions as she held her hands against his chest and attempted to push off him, but his hold on her was too strong so her attempt failed. Xavier moved his left hand down a little, almost covering one of her ass cheeks. Mila's body froze at his' actions and she stared into those hazels orbs that she have found herself dreaming constantly about since meeting him.

"You're suppose to touch each other during Twister. It's not my fault I get you hot and flustered whenever we touch." He exclaimed as he moved his hand lower and began to rub her through her leggings.

"You know exactly what you be doing." Mila mumbled, trying her hardest not to moan and encourage him to go farther. She wasn't ready to sleep with Xavier just yet. She had given herself up way too early in her previous relationships and since Xavier was different from those other men, she decided that she would do everything different from what she had done with those men.

"Yeah, I do." Admitted Xavier before he lowered his hand even farther to where his hand was above Mila's precious jewel. Mila gasped and covered his hand with her own. "Xavier." She let out a shaky breathe as she felt herself begin to become hot and moist down there.  "Do you like when I touch you?" He asked her as he stared at her face. Her eyes were closed as she tried to steady her breathing. She silently cursed herself out in her head. He was only touching her and yet somehow she was already out of breathe.

"Xavier please." Mila breathed out again as he applied pressure to her now throbbing cat.

"Please what?"

"Stop. I'm not ready yet." 

Xavier sighed before removing his hand from her most intimate body part. He wasn't about to make Mila do anything she did not want to do. If she wanted to wait, then so be it. Though, it was getting harder and harder by the day for him to resist the urges to caress her. If Xavier wasn't raised right by his mother, he would gladly take Mila right there because even if she said she wasn't ready, she most definitely wanted him just as much as Xavier wanted her. He was willing to bet money if he would have kept doing what he was doing, she would have eventually given in to him. Hell, she was on the brink to doing so, but no meant no and Xavier knew the meaning. Their moment would come. Hopefully sooner than later.

"You want to play another card game?" Asked Mila as she straddled Xavier. "Don't look at me like that. It'll happen just not now. So, do you or do you not? We can go out if you want. Your mom probably won't bring my mother back until night time. We have some time on our hands."

Xavier sat up with Mila still straddling his lap. He stared into her chocolate colored orbs. Mila averted her eyes, all of a sudden shy. "We can go out. Where do you want to go to?"

"Let's go to the movies. I want to see that new Madea movie. It's suppose to be funny."

"Ok, we can go get something to eat afterwards as well." Suggested Xavier. Mila smiled happily at his respond. She was finally able to get out of the house. The only time she left was to go to work.