5. Amadelphous

amadelphous:

living in society or in flocks; gregarious;

"She's sleeping?" he asked, loosening his tie, waiting for the maid to answer

"Get me my whiskey" he said, already walking upstairs. His hand went through his hair and he shivered a little. The door to the bedroom was open. There she was, sleeping on the bed, so beautiful, so delicate, like a true princess.

He took his whiskey from the maid before closing the bedroom door.

"Fuck" he muttered, watching you shift a little in the bed. Thankfully, you didn't wake up. He sipped his whiskey before walking into the large pale grey bathroom. The little bag was sitting on the sink and he swallowed thickly. He felt his hands shake, his head pulse, and his lips dry. 

Crave.

He careved it so much.

He twisted his neck, his breath becoming uneven. All that disappeared when he snorted the right amount. He looked up at the mirror and stared at his reflection for a while.

"Get out!"

He stumbled out into the street, his bag falling to the ground, the cold wind hitting his barely clothed body.

"Don't you ever come back, peasant"

He stood there for about ten minutes. It didn't matter. He would find a solution. He always found a solution. He took his bag, and walked straight ahead. That night, he slept in some dark, dirty alley. In the midst of his sleep, he heard a loud bang.

"Get rid of the body-"

He was quick to his feet, even quicker to hold his bag over himself as protection. The large, ugly looking men laughed at him.

"Look at this boss" one of them said through laughter

"Let's kill him" the other added with his own throaty laughter

"Wait" that's when he stepped out. In a perfect, neat suit, black hair slicked back, a man who looked like an intellectual. "Who are you kid?"

"No one" he answered.

"You can't be no one" the man simply raised his hand, and the two ugly ape looking men backed away "Where are your parents?"

"Dead"

He laughed, he laughed before his eyes settled on the young boy in front of him.

"You sleep on the streets?"

"Currently" he answered, lowering his bag slowly

"There there now, are you sure you should be lowering your bag? We could kill you at any moment"

"I've got nothing to live for anyways"

The man stared down at him, as if concentrating in deep thought. After a few moments, he placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"You look like you need a job. Would you like to work for me?"

He always moved forward. He never looked back, he never talked about the past, only the now. Yet another one of his many ticks. You didn't know about his past, he didn't know about yours. You were both striving for the future, having fun in the presence.

"I didn't expect you so early" you smiled when you saw Yoongi in casual clothing

"Oh someone's up from their nap" he finished whatever it was he was doing on his phone