o n e

i was running as fast as i could but my nerves were trying to beat me, i couldn't let that happen, this time i wasn't running for p.e or something, this time, i was running for my life.

"you will never get rid of me" those 6 words kept running into my mind and i couldn't stop thinking about it, the intimidate look, his nasty voice, while i was sitting on that chair with tape in my mouth, in my hands, my legs and my arms. he said everything was my fault.

i stopped running when i saw i was in front of a bus station, suddenly the idea of running away to another city came up to my mind but i look into my phone and it was 1:42 am i guess this is the time the last buses leave. there was a few people in here, all the places where i could sit down were full or with strange looking people. i sat next to a guy who was asleep and snoring very loudly, i didn't look at him because most of all the people in here look alike to my kidnapper. he felt my presence and quickly woke up and stood up straight "are you okay? you kinda look like you just ran a marathon".

"something like that and i don't think i'm okay" i replied, i couldn't stop breathing fast, my lungs are not in a good state and i blame my cigarrettes.

"what happened to you? you are literally freaking me out, did you stole something or what?" i know this is weird, people like this in a bus station usually are running from something, i saw it at movies. 

"can i trust you?" i said and then stopped looking down and looked at his face, is this a dream? his face was the face of a goddess, his hair dark with a little of blonde highlights, his jawline was perfectly defined and all about him was perfect, his eyes were looking directly into mine and i swear his gaze was the best sensation in this world, for a moment, i felt safe.

"of course you can trust me"

"do you have time? this is a long story" 

"my bus leaves in 4 hours, i'm not going anywhere yet so i guess i have time"