Chapter...uh I forget lol

Someone posted something! Yaya!

NAME: Lois

LOOKS: Brown hair with natural blond dip-dye, kinda short, green eyes, pale skin.

PERSONALITY: Shy, good at video games, kind, once you get to know her she us crazy (I added something)

EXTRA: Likes Doctor Who, The Beatles, Queen, Minecraft and sleeping in.

Chapter....I forget

*Rain's P.O.V.*

I looked over to see a pale girl with brown hair blond tips and green eyes

"Hi, I'm Lois Ty's girlfriend!" She said kind of shyly. I could tell we would be great friends.

"C'mon guys let's go inside!" Adam said before running off like a lunatic. "Does he usually do this?" Lois asked "yep. Like every day!"

*Lois P.O.V.*

Rain seemed really nice but I could tell she liked Tyler. Like come on! I pulled Rain over to talk." Rain I know you like tyler." I said, her eyes widened "Me? Liking Tyler? Ppfftt no! Ok I like Tyler, but it's just.." "Just what?" "Today everyone found out that I'm a bi, and he'll never like a bi!" She said, I was shocked I've never met as bi. " when the fireworks go off tonight you are telling him, if he doesn't like you back that's ok! If he does GREAT!" I said " hhhhmmm ok." She said then ran off. Wow I should be called the love doctor! I love match making! Now I just sit back and watch the show!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay someone FINALLY commented! Thank you! Hope you don't min fps I added something and I hope all of you like the new character!

Peace out Enders!

-Rain