Chapter 18

Huge thanks to my friend who drew this picture for me <3

•••Jeff's point of view•••

I left her there at the beautiful mansion. I hope this is what's best for her. I messed with her beautiful c/h hair then I quickly left. I wanted to avoid the emotional goodbyes. While I was driving back Smile kept howling.

"Shut up you stupid mutt"

I knew he missed her. Was I doing the right thing? Of course I was! But then again who cares if I do the right or wrong thing. I was feeling slightly sad, but then again this was my fault. I was the one who let her into my life. I should have just ignored her when we first met, but then again no one has ever stood up for me. Stupid girl should have just mined her own business. It doesn't matter anymore, she is not in my life anymore. I get to go back to the way I was. Jeff. The killer. Not Jeff the babysitter. We passed by a couple of buildings and trees until we finally got to the cabin. I felt like killing everyone. I left Smile in the cabin while I went out to kill. What is wrong with me? Why should I care about a stupid girl? I don't need her, I've been doing fine without her.
I walked into a random house and began to kill all the people in it. I kept stabbing random people their blood splashing everywhere but I couldn't focus. For some reason I wasn't happy. I decided to go back to the cabin I couldn't kill if I wasn't focused. I then started to wonder how Andy was doing. I walked to his house and looked through one of the windows. I saw him crying while holding a picture of y/n.
This made me mad, I hate to see that they both made a cute couple. I ripped that away from her. She would have been happy here... without me.
FUCK!
Who cares if she's happy?! She's away from me, that's all the matters.
I went back to the cabin, Smile was there patiently waiting for me. I wanted to kill but I couldn't focus. I got a beer from the refrigerator and chugged it down. I grabbed another and another until there wasn't any left. I felt mad again, I threw the 6 bottles of beer at the wall. I punched the wall several times until there was a huge hole in the wall.
"Fuck!"
I kept throwing random object at the wall. After I got tired of throwing things I began stabbing the wall. Why was I so angry? Why should I care?
After a while I let out a sigh and crashed on the couch.

*^*Your point of view*^*

After an hour if driving I finally got to the cabin. I picked the lock from the front door, in just 5 minutes I managed to quietly break in. The place was a mess. Everything was out of place. Glass everywhere and dents in the wall. I suddenly I heard soft snores coming from the couch. I looked at the killer. I wanted to hug him, but I didn't come for that. He needed to die. I reached for his knife, but I suddenly felt a hand grab my wrist.

"What the hell are you doing!" An angry killer growled.

"I-"
I was cut off by a crack and an amorous amount of pain coming from my wrist. I shrieked in pain and kicked Jeff in the stomach but it didn't do much.
Jeff pulled out his knife
"Are you looking for this?" he waved the knife around my face.
"I knew I should have killed you when I had the chance" he growled

I grabbed my dagger and tackled him to the ground

"YOU LEFT ME!" I yelled I felt my eyes getting watery.

"It was for the better!" he yelled back. He kicked me off him.

That was defiantly going to leave a bruise.
I was about to kick him but he grabbed my foot and pulled it causing me to fall.

"THEY WERE GOING TO KILL ME! YOU LEFT ME WITH MURDERERS!"

Jeff laughed "So it runs in the family"

"I'm not a murder! I'm not like you!"

"Who are you trying to convince? Me or you?"

I growled then stabbed his foot.

"You bitch!" Jeff bent down to my level and stabbed my shoulder.
I hissed in pain while grabbing my shoulder. I felt the warm blood running down my shoulder. It didn't hurt that much. I was use to all the pain that Jeff had caused me. I kicked Jeff's knife out if his hand, then I straddled him. I put my dagger to his throat.

"You're not gonna do it" Jeff said

"Watch me you smile fuck!"
I made a small cut on his throat, but I couldn't cut deep enough. Something was stopping me. Come on y/n think of all the crap he put you through. My hands were trembling. I can't do it. NO! Think of Andy! I looked into Jeff's soulless eyes.
He chuckled "you can't do it"

What happened next was something I would regret for the rest of my life.

I kissed him.