Chapter 3: Tense Situation

Looking out of the window I could see a big green garden with beautiful colored flowers. Driving more in I noticed that this was no ordinary house, it was a huge mansion! With my eyes looking wide open we came to a stop. Jeong Ho got out of the car and generously opened the door for me. I got out the car with awe, looking at the mansion in front of me. Seo Jun hops off the car and heads toward the mansion smiling. Walking towards the entrance opens the door and enters the big building. I never would have thought that he would live in this kind of place. I walked in exploring the scenery inside. The floor was made of grey like colored marble. I noticed on the ceiling was a glass like chandelier, hanging beautifully above me. I was busy looking around until Seo Jun called me.

"Come over here Nari! My room is this way!" he said excitedly. I followed him going to a hallway and turning left. Opening the door Seo Jun gathered his toys. A toy truck, train and it's tracks, and a few more small toy cars in a chest. His room is pretty big for a little guy, and it suits him. Wallpaper with cars and trains, and a carpet to match it all. The bed had a matching bedsheet, and a night stand next to it. Few minutes passed while he and I played together. As Seo Jun and I were playing, all of a sudden someone else entered the mansion. Hearing the door open and close I thought it might've been his parents, but it wasn't. Seo Jun and I headed out of his room and saw the person who entered was his brother, Jae Hyun. 

With a confused look on his face Jae Hyun said, "Who are you? And what are you doing in my house?"

"I-I'm Nari and Seo Jun invited me to play with him." I replied back, hesitating a bit. 

"Get out now." Without warning he said.

"B-But Seo Jun and I are still playing."

"I said get out!" Now, before I call the police!" Jae Hyun said back with a stern look.

Feeling guilty I said goodbye to Seo Jun, and walked towards the door. Once I got out I felt terrible. I didn't even realize it was night time already. Walking home alone, I felt bad that I couldn't have played with Seo Jun a little longer. Finally reaching home I quickly went inside, and slept like I haven't for days. Next day was like any other day, but with that terrible feeling from yesterday. After doing my same routine, I drove to the dry-cleaners. Feeling helpless I got changed and went to the counter. While standing there Kanto noticed my gloomy expression and tried to comfort me.

"Hey there Nari. What's the problem? Not feeling well?"

"Oh it's nothing. Nothing at all."

"You know that doesn't sound very convincing" 

"I know...just tired from yesterday."

"You sure. It sounds like there is more to it."

"Yeah, I'm sure. Thanks for trying to comfort me Kanto."

It's nice knowing that someone here tries to comfort me. Kanto always knows how to make me feel better. That took some weight off my chest. I just can't help thinking about yesterday still. I wonder how Seo Jun is doing. I hope he's okay. I still feel bad just leaving like that all of a sudden. Who knew Jae Hyun was so strict. I mean I've heard that he can be pretty bossy, but he didn't have to take it that far. Still feeling anxious I thought I could shake this feeling off, but I just can't. Just stop thinking about him and focus on your work Nari! You still need to pay this months bills. There soon was a another costumer coming through the door. Wearing a grey suit this time and a black tie. It was somebody I did not want to be thinking about. And that person would be Jae Hyun. Why is he here again? To boss me around some more? I should stop thinking about all this, but how can I when that person is in front of me? I looked at him, and he made eye contact with me. I felt a rush of embarrassment for moment and looked away. Still having his eyes locked on me like a hawk, I tried to act cool.

"Hello, how may I help you sir?"

"I'm not here to pick up anything. I'm here to apologize... from what happened yesterday."

With my heart racing a bit faster, I was flustered to his response. Maybe this guy has some good after all. Who knows. I didn't know what else to say. I mean I should accept his apology right? He is from a big company too. Trying not to lose my cool I replied back.