Chapter 13

Treyvon pov.

I never got to introduce my self to y'all since the author forgot all me but I see how it is

ShaNhyia : I'm sorry I thought I did

Treyvon: yea yea it's cool tho

My name is treyvon y'all don't need to know my whole name but yea I got a twin sister our birthday is April 10th and we live with our mom and dad .I am 15 I play basketball I'm 6'3 yea Ik I'm tall asf I'm single brown skin with grey eyes and curly hair and single but that's all y'all need to know about me. Back to the story.

So Dakota won and I came in second place Dakota won 3 rounds and I won 3 so just me and her went another round and she won. She took the money but didn't know were she wanted to go so she let me choose and I choose Dave and busters because we can eat and play games. King lost all his money so now he's acting like a big ass baby so we all got in Amaya car.

Maya: king shut your ass up

King: man she cheated I want my money back

Nyiah: you should have never been on your phone trying to go live on facebook almost crashed your car four times

King: actually it was only three

Dakota: don't nobody car king damn

Dakota and king was arguing th whole way there when we finally got there we ate first then we stayed playing lots of games and decided to put all our tickets together and we would save them for the next time we go.

King pov.

So me and the boys playing the games while the girls somewhere else's playing games. Man I'm still mad asf I lost all my money her ass cheated with he ugl- ( gco)

Dakota: nigga call me ugly n I'm beating yo ass

King: get out my pov just because you ain't have one in a while don't mean you can jump in mine damn

Anyways back to what I was saying since somebody wanna cut me off man never mind I don't even want my pov right now give it to somebody else while I think.

Nyiah pov.

Me and the girls had just got done eating and now we walking around talking. My phone started ringing I told them I was going to the bathroom real quick. After I closed and locked the door I answered the phone.

Who do you think called her???
How was it?
Comment 💖
Vote😝
ShaNhyia 💋