Chapter 14

Nyiah pov.

Ny: hello
??:ny
Ny:yes mom
NM: were are you and your brother
Ny: were at Dave and busters with our friends I forgot to call and tell you and dad
NM: who are yours friends
Ny: Amaya king Dakota and trey
NM: as in trey Alsina
Ny: yes mom why?
NM: umm I never told you or your brother but trey is your brother too
Ny: why didn't you tell us this sooner
NM: I don't know when I had him I left him with his dad and ran away
Ny: do he know
NM: no and I want to tell him my self don't tell him or your brother
Ny: I'm sorry but I can't promise that
NM: LaNyiah you bet-(gco)

I walked out the bathroom debating on telling them or not I pushed that to the back of my head for now how could she not tell us about our brother this whole time. I walked around looking for the girl and found them with the guys. King and maya was playing basketball and maya was whopping his ass. After that game we played lots more after being there for 3 hours we put our tickets together and we had like 9,000 tickets and decided to keep them until next time we come back. We got back in the car and went to Amaya house I went upstairs and took a shower. It was around 10 o'clock so I was just in the room watching tv we had school tomorrow so me and treyvon left to get more clothes since we didn't want to go home at the time and our parents wasn't home either.

Maya pov.

Dakota and I was in my room wastvhing tv while the boys was in the basement playing the Xbox one. We went down there hearing them yell at each other.

Trey: man you cheated
King: nah nigga stop being a bitch and take that L
Trey: man I want a rematch
King: I'm hungry asf
Trey: me to
Dakota: order some food then and for everyone too
King: what y'all want
Maya: I want some Chinese food
Dakota: me too
King:alr

After that we both went upstairs somebody was knocking at the door and it was lanyiah and trey. trey went to the basement and us girls went to movie room and watched meet the blacks until the food was here. After eating we all toke a shower and went to bed since we all had school the next day.

King pov.

I woke up to maya shaking me. Ok ok I'm up damn after she left I got in the shower brushed my teeth and all that other stuff and went to get dressed I had on some black jeans and a white shirt with king on it with my taxi 12's.

Dakota pov.

I was woken up by maya after she left I got in the shower brushed my teeth and left my hair curly I got dressed in black high wasted jeans and a grey and pink Nike just do it shirt and wore my pink and grey  huaraches.

Trey pov.

Maya woke me up I got in the shower and brushed my teeth and brushed my waves and put some Olive oil in my hair I got dressed in some white True religion jeans and a black and grey shirt and wore my all black 12's and went downstairs.
LaNyiah pov.

I was woken up by Amya I got in the shower flat iron my hair and put it into a bun. Then I got dressed in grey high wasted jeans and a pink shirt and wore my grey and pink 12's and went downstairs.

Maya pov.

I woke up a hour early got in the shower left my hair curly and got dressed in white high waisted jeans and wore and pink and grey crop top with my grey huaraches and went downstairs and made breakfast for everyone I mad eggs bacon grits sausage pancakes French toast sticks and waffle and cut up some fruit and was finished just in time. I went back upstairs and woke everyone up toke them at least 15 min then everyone was downstairs.

King: why we all dressing alike and shit like we planned this

Trey: shid I don't know either

Dakota: y'all can talk about how we all dressing alike as long as y'all wasn't but I don't know bout y'all but I'm bout to go eat

Treyvon: me too

Everyone was in the kitchen eating and laughing the. We was off to school. We all went to our first hour class which was reading since it's B week we all have the same classes too and we all sat together. After that class we went to our second hour then our third hour and now it's lunch time they was having tacos today so we all got in line and sat at the table we always sit at together and ate and talked about our weekend. But then Nikki the hoe of the school came over yelling at Dakota and you know shit was bout to go down.

Nikki: bitch why is your hands all over my man and shit you hoe

Dakota: wym your man y'all never went out last time I checked we been going out since middle school and Never broke up

Nikki: ooh she he didn't tell you that he cheated on your dumb ass and said we was together did he

Trey: why tf you lying I never cheated on Dakota

Dakota: you better leave hoe before I beat yo ass bitxh

Nikki: are you mad that trey cheated on you with me hunny

After that Dakota was whooping g that ass throwing punches left to right

Maya: yasssss whoop her ass bestfriend

King: damn Dakota beating her ass

Then Nikki lil friend niqau tried to jump in and you know I had to jump my ass in too I was beating that ass didn't let her get one lick in they both had two black eyes an busted lip too. We was taken to the office by security and long story short we was suspended for two weeks.

How do you guys like this chapter?

Do you think that Lanyiah will tell her brothers ??

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a very long time

Comment ✨

Vote💖

~Sha'Nhyia 💜💙💜💙