[Chapter 12]

Jungkook (POV) 

Please. Please be okay. Please.  

IU: Nurse, please? Tell us that she's okay. 

Nurse: The patient is fine but her left arm is broken. We will need her to not use her left arm for a while. 

IU and I sighed in relief knowing that she's safe. 

"Of course. We will tell her not use her left arm that much." 

IU: Can we see her now? 

Nurse: Of course, her room number is A536. 

IU and I bowed and left to go see Sumi. As we got to her room, we entered and saw Sumi sleeping peacefully. Both of us walked towards her and took both sides of the bed.

IU: She's a stubborn person. If she would just stop and listen to you. None of this wouldn't had happened. 

"It's not just her fault. It's also ours. I realized that the more we try to bring her back the more she gets hurt. We can't risk that anymore, IU." 

IU: What are you trying to say here, Jungkook.

"What I'm trying to say is that, we should just let her go. Let her be who she wants to be. We need to let her go." 

IU: You can't be serious right now. 

"Well. I am IU. The more I try, the more I lose her."

IU: It's the same, Jungkook. If we don't try then not just you that will loser her, but I do too.

"I don't know what to do anymore. If try then she'll get hurt, but if we don't then we end up losing her. I just don't know what to do." 

2 months has passed and Sumi's arm was getting better. The only thing that also stayed the same is her behavior. She still didn't change back yet and I'm out of option here. I went to the living room where she sat and sat down next to her. 

"What are you doing?" 

Sumi: I'm watching The Originals, can't you see. 

When I was about to respond, I saw IU walking in towards us. 

IU: Jungkook. Can I talk to you for a sec? 

"Sure."  

I stood up from the couch and walked towards IU. Before we could walk out of the living room, Sumi stopped us from her words. 

Sumi: You know, you two should date again. You two look good together. 

IU turned around towards her and I ignored her response. I took IU's hand and walk out to the backyard of the house. 

"What is it, IU?" 

IU: Are you still giving up on her? 

"I was thinking I should. Why?" 

IU: If you didn't just yet, then I have an idea. Maybe this idea might work. 

"What is your idea?" 

To Be Continued

What do you guys think IU's idea might be? Wait for the next chapter. Thank you for the people that is reading my ff. I really appreciated it. It means a lot to me.