[Chapter 30]

Sumi (POV) 

I drove back home with Jimin's diary. I walked inside the house and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch. 

"What are you doing here?" I said coldly. 

Jungkook: I live here, remember. 

"You moved here not live here. Besides, this house legally belongs to me. It is put under my name."

I was about to walk up to my bedroom, until Jungkook spoke up. 

Jungkook: Why are suddenly acting cold towards me?

I turned around towards him in disbelief. 

"You seriously asking me that question! You killed the most great guy in this world! Yet you asked me why I'm acting cold towards you!?"

Jungkook: If I didn't kill Jimin then the boss will kill you. 

"You think I'm afraid of him. I've been an agent for years already and nothing scares me!"

He was aiming towards my hand, but I acted quickly and shoved his hand away from me and walked towards my bedroom. 

Jungkook (POV)

Sumi walked towards her bedroom and I stood there like a mannequin. 

Z.Hera: You messed up bad, Jungkook. 

I looked towards Z.Hera. 

"What did you expect me to do? Just let your boss kill you and Sumi in front of me?"

Z.Hera: Jungkook? I've been trained for years before I became an agent and so did Sumi. He knew that me and Sumi can beat him. 

"Then why didn't you tell me that before?"

Z.Hera: We were trying to but you wouldn't listen to us. 

I looked down and sighed in frustration. 

Z.Hera: Well I have to go back to New Orleans and finish up my job. 

"Isn't Sumi going to back with you then? Since you guys work the same job?"

Z.Hera: She's our leader. She decides what day she wants to go back. 

After that she left with her bag and to the airport. When she left, I decided to do what's best for her and for me. 

Sumi (POV) 

I locked myself up in my room didn't really pay attention not until I looked at the clock and it was already 2 AM. I walked downstairs and the house was really quiet. I walked to the kitchen and saw a note on the diner table.

Dear Sumi, 

I know I've made a huge mistake and I couldn't fix it. I know you wouldn't forgive me for what I've done and I know I couldn't do anything to repay it, so I decided to stay away from you for a while, to give you some space. Z.Hera already went to New Orleans and she said you can go after her whenever you felt ready to go back to doing your job. I feel like if I stay away from you, you would feel better. Just remember that I love you and will always love you, no matter what.

Love, Jungkook

As I was done reading the note, I crumpled it up into my fist. 

"I thought you wouldn't leave me, Jungkook. You said that you can treat me better and now you're running away? When are you ever going to keep your words towards me?" I said while sobbing. 

I was back in New Orleans after 2 years that everything had happened. The case of IU's death, we were still on it and since I'm back with my members now they were able to help me. We've found a lot more info then last time. 

Chorong: Sumi! Look, I found something!

I walked up to Chorong and listened to her. 

"What did you find?"

Chorong: Here, look closely at these pictures. They were taken like they were stalking her for days. 

"Yea, she was stalked. We already knew that, Chorong."

Chorong: But look more closely to the pictures. Who do you see?

I did as what she said and looked more closely. 

Chorong: Do you see it?

My eyes becomes widen. 

"Jungkook. He was with her."

Chorong: Yea. He was with her on the same day that she got kidnapped. He was also the last person that IU saw before she died. 

"Guys! All of you! Come here!"

The rest of the team came walking towards me and Chorong. 

JB: What is it Sumi?

"We are going to find Jungkook. We have some investigating situation with him."

All of them: Yes, Boss!

After that they left and went to go find Jungkook for me. 

You will tell me everything that you know, Jungkook. You will tell me what you've been hiding from me, all these years. And if you don't then I have no choice but to ....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Torture you to find the answer that I want.

TO BE CONTINUED