[Chapter 31]

Sumi (POV) 

(Now the scenes from 5 years in the future is now in the present time). 

Jungkook: Sumi, you have to believe me. I don't know anything I swear. 

"Then you leave me no choice."

I stood up from the chair and pulled out a pocket knife and walked towards him. 

Jungkook: Sumi. You don't have to do this. 

I then cut him in his arm and he whined in pain. 

"Do you feel that pain, Jungkook? That's the pain that I felt 2 years ago. The pain that I have been suffering in my whole life." 

Jungkook: Why are you doing this, Sumi?

"I wanted you to feel the pain that I felt."

I bent down to eye level with his. 

"Do you see this, Jungkook? This is your blood. If I can cut you without mercy, then I am sure that my members can kill you in front of me without having any mercy also."

I cut him again and this time, deeper. 

Jungkook: Ahh!!! Sumi! Please. You don't have to do this. You have to believe me. I love you. 

"I loved you too. I loved you more than anything, but it was ruined by the decision that you choose." I said while tears started streaming down my cheeks. 

Jungkook: If you do really love me, then stop. Stop hurting me. 

"So you do know what pain feels like. I didn't think you can feel pain."

I walked behind him and leaned towards his ears and breathed on it. My left arm wrapped around his neck and my right arm brung the knife up and cut him in his right arm. 

Jungkook: Ahh!!!! 

"You know, I love seeing you in pain. It makes me feel ... satisfied." I whispered in his ears. 

V: Sumi, I think that's enough. 

I looked up and all of them were in front of me. 

"Don't tell me you feel pity towards him?"

JB: Sumi, if he says that he doesn't know then he doesn't. 

Z.Hera: We don't kill innocent people, Sumi. 

"Innocent? You're saying that he's innocent? He killed Jimin and yet you still say that he's innocent?!"

Z.Hera: He didn't have a choice. 

"OUT!! NOW!!!"

Chorong: Are you going to kill him? 

"It depends if he answer my questions correctly. Now get out."

All of them went out and I walked back to face Jungkook while I leaned against a table.

"What did you and IU talk about before she went missing?"