Stay With Me (Cont.)

It's already been another week and I haven't heard anything from Harry. At all. No calls or even texts saying that he was okay and coming home soon. I come home to nothing but an empty place, entertaining myself with only my thoughts. Tonight's not going to be any different, I know it.

Just as I predicted, I get home from work and find a vacant flat. Just like any other day, my shoes are pulled off along with my rain-soaked jacket. Winter in London brings more rain than usual. Walking over to the kitchen fridge, I pull out a can of soda and sit down at the island seats. I don't even like the island, Harry somehow persuaded me to agree on getting it. The marble top is too fancy for me; I would much rather have an ormal table instead of this thing.

Once I've consumed the last bit of the soda, I go over to the connected living room and lay down on the couch. I reach over to the coffee table to get the remote and end up having to practically upturn every peice of furniture in the room to find it. After 15 minutes of searching, I give up and regretfully go to the bedroom. There's another T.V in there but it's not as nice as the one in the livng room.

 Opening the door, I stop dead in my tracks. What I see before me is so unreal that I literally have to pinch my arm to believe. Harry is laying on the bed, with his shirt off. Arms crossed behind his head, he smiles and gets up.

"Hey babe, miss me?"

Without thinking I run over to him and instinctively put my arms round his neck, pulling him into a hug. His cologne signals something in my brain and memories of the past summers flood my mind. Picnics by the water and movie nights during the winter.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Harry slightly pulls away. His necks tilts to the side as his lips meet mine I can feel his arms wrapping around my waist. At first, the kiss is soft and passionate but as it lingers on, it gets heavier until I'm nudging him over to the bed. Before I can signal him to lay down, he spins our bodies around and slowly pushes my back to the bed. His tongue grazes over my bottom lip, causing me to let out a small gasp. It's just enough for him to enter my mouth. The familiarity of it makes me want him more. Before I know it, Harry's unbuttoning my shirt and throwing it practically across the room. I move my own hands down to the top of his jeans and begin to unlatch the belt thats not cooperating.

Once it's off, I help get my skirt off and again, it's thrown next to the other articles of clothing. I put my hand on Harry's chest and push him over onto the bed. I slowly get up and climb on top of him, moving my hand down to his boxers. He's already hard, i can tell by the growing bulge. Taking my time, I pull down his boxers until they're pooled down by his ankles. 

"Fuck Anna, no teasing."

"Fine, but only for tonight."

I sarcastically roll my eyes as I move back onto the bed, getting on top of Harry. I slowly push myself onto him and instantly feel a tear well up in my eye. It's not my first time, but Harry's size is gigantic. I feel his hand reach up and wipe it away as I adjust to his member. I start to sway my hips back and forth feeling more pleasure than pain each time. Harry grasps onto my hips and with each passing moment, I can feel myself getting closer to my climax. The fire in the pit of my stomach is growing, and Harry's moans aren't helping. He gets up quickly and rolls me over so I'm bending over the edge of the bed. As he begins to pump in and out of me, I let out a noise that can only be described as pure pleasure. 

It's mere minutes before Harry's thrusts become sloppier. I can feel myself tightening around him and it takes one last thrust before I reach my climax. He does the same before we both collapse on the sheets. I somehow manage to get under the covers and shortly after feel Harry's body on the back of mine. I'm about to drift off to sleep when I feel him press his lips onto my ear and whisper something I'll never forget.

"I saw the marks on your arms and I know what it's about. Don't think for a second that I don't love you. You're the only one I am and will want to be with. No one else."