•Dos•

//Lance's P.O.V//

I'm pissed. I am so pissed. I'm getting Shiro back so good. He is going to pay. I had the same dream over and over again last night. The dream of me getting Shiro back so good, he won't ever be a big, tough daddy again.

Keith is already awake, he was so stressed about last night that he went to train more at the arena.

Good he deserves some time away from all this stress that Shiro caused. I can't believe he even had the nerve to stay in the doorway and look at us for so long.

The clock reads 5:30 am. Good. I'll be on time today and please Miss Allura, Princess of Altea.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I can't hardly wait to get to morning training, surprisingly. I just need to take my mind off everything. And apparently the first place my mind takes me to for sanctuary, is cleaning.

And trust me, I know what my morning assignment will be. The same thing Allura assigns me everyday.

I'm going to use this cleaning time to make up a great plan to get Shiro back.

Oh also, I'm calling Shiro "Shito" from now on. That little bitch.

I walk through the main doors and see Coran working on the devices.

"Hey Coran!" I say.

He turns to look at me and addresses some not welcome information, "Oh, good morning Lance. Just wanted to let you know that there is going to be no morning training. As orders from the princess."

Dammit.

"Ok. Thanks Coran." I know what's coming next. "Anyways got to run, stuff to do.."

I dart out the doors. I can just faintly hear Coran yelling "Lance! Wait!"

He is running after me, so I duct under a desk and watch him run by.

One I got the chance, I run through the library door, and wait. I'm not doing any more "chores" for Coran.

After 5 minutes, I can hear Coran go back to his duties. Phew, I need to find Pidge.

I know the place to go.

//Keith's P.O.V//

"ARRGH!"

I slice the bot's head off with my sword.

Ugh! I got up at 2 am to clear my mind of the recent drama.

Just wait until I get my hands on Shiro!ARGH!

I swing again at the bot and slice it's arm off.

Swish! Zzzt! Bang!

The bot emits a cloud of sparks.

"Ahh!" I yell as I fall to the ground. Excruciating pain shoots up my left leg, but only for a moment.

I hear footsteps coming towards the door. I look over my shoulder, and who do I see? Shiro!

"ARGH! SHIRO GET OVER HERE NOW! I SWEAR TO GOD! YOUR NOT A TOUGH DADDY! GET OVER HERE!" I try to get up but I realize my whole leg is singed. The pain is excruciating.

I yell for mercy. I yell for Lance. I yell for Allura. I yell for.. Shiro.

He comes.

He lifts me up and carries me in his arms. For a moment, but just a moment, I look deep into his eyes and study his hair. I blush. I think about things I've never though of before. I don't know why but I lean in for a kiss.

Then I remember Lance. And the incident.

I kick him hard in the balls with my good leg.

Shiro drops me and yells out in pain.

"God dammit Keith! I helped you!"

"Yeah but not last night you didn't!" I spat.

Shiro kicks me in the leg. "If only you knew!" He yelled at me, clearly hurt. I have no idea why.

I'll have to ask Allura about that one.

But that wasn't my biggest problem.
I couldn't move my left leg. At all. Nada. And, Shiro had stormed out of the room with tears in his eyes.

"LANCE!" I yelled, only because I knew if he heard my cry he would come bolting. "LANCE HELP! ACCIDENT IN THE TRAINING ARENA!"

I hear more footsteps. I put a cute smirk on my face, knowing it would be Lance.

At least I can try and look good while addressing my problems to him.

But nope. Hunk appeared in the doorway. Eh, was really hoping for Lance, but Hunk il' do.

"Hey big fella! Little help over here?" I ask him.

Hunk laughs and says, "Got yourself in a little situation eh,"

He lifts me up and carries me towards the healing chambers. It's a little strange to know that three different men have been caring you today.

"Here you go buddy." Hunk says. He places me in a chamber. "Wake you up in a while for supper." He smiles at me, presses the button, and I fall fast asleep.

The only thought I remember is, "What's up with Shiro?"

End of chapter
----------------------------------------------