Her

(Ian's POV)

She's absolutely amazing. She's beautiful, talented, funny, sweet, kind. But, she's widely despised.

Why, you might ask? Well, I have not one clue. George doesn't like her, it's obvious that Max thinks she's idiotic. They're not the only ones, though.

But I love her. I love her so, so much.

It's stupid how much I love her. Even with how much I love her, I will never be able muster up the massive amount of courage it would take to tell her.

And, not to mention how gay it is that I'm writing this all down in a little black leather journal.

Absolutely stupid.

I love her so much. She means the world to me but she'll never know. I don't care what everyone says. She's gorgeous.

She will soon be on the top, I'm sure of it.

And if she can't do it by herself, I'll help. I've got enough people who support me, and out of those people, many of them can't form their own opinions and only agree with me because they think they'll have a likelier chance of me taking time to talk to them. They're obviously wrong.

There will be stupid 11 year olds who think they're better than her, that's not even possible. She's the most wonderful being to have ever existed.

I'm in love.

(Author's Note)

Well, that's it so far! I hope you enjoy!