The Boys!

(Ian's POV)

I couldn't pay attention to whatever George was saying, I was too busy thinking about her. Her curves, her features, everything. I must've made the mistake of daydreaming about our future as Max started yelling at me.

"Hey George, can you," he was interrupted.

"... Yeah I got CRAZY stuff comin' out on the FF channel," George was explaining to Sid, yes, the science kid, on the lore behind all of his videos when that crazy aussie started screaming again.

"GEORGE CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?!! I'M TRYING TO GET IAN'S ATTENTION, CUNT!"

I snapped out of my daze and turned to Max.

"Yeah, Max?" I asked, "What do you need?"

Sid stared into my eyes. What was he, gay? It's not that I'm homophobic, it's just that I'm not gay so it's awkward that he's looking so lovingly into my eyes. As soon as I returned eye contact to him, his eyes widened and he looked down at his feet, embarrassed and flushed.

Yep, he's got a crush on me.

But I love that girl so, so much, I don't even care.

"We're just wondering if you're still up to shaving your head for that One Punch Man meme." Max asked.

I replied, "Aw, hell yeah! My hair's still fucked anyways."

There were various outbursts of excitement, but I was still distracted by Her. The boys are all under the assumption that I'm over her and I'm into guys now, which is probably why Sid is here in the first place.

Let's just hope that they don't start doing that stupid shipping thing like with me and max and me and George, that's just sick.

Disgusting.

Oh, but she's wonderful. I love her.

I guess tonight's a perfect night to get wasted, seeing as both Max and George are, and thank god Sid volunteered to be the designated driver. I know that I'll definitely regret drinking tomorrow, but tonight I just want to get her wonderful body off of my mind.

(Author's note)

Sorry I haven't updated in so long! I hope you enjoy!!