Chapter 2 The Guy

Jake answered the guy with a punch in the face and said, "who the fuck are you?" The hot guy said " My name is Harry, Harry Styles and the lady said to stop you were hurting her." "Look boy I don't know who you think you are but the "lady" is my girl." Said Jake. God I hate him sometimes "Look Jake you broke up with me so don't go around saying I'm your girl cause Im not and can you please just leave!" I said at him annoyed. "Look this isn't over I'm going to get you back ok I still love you kelly." He said it so cute but no I need to stop. "Well I don't Jake just leave me alone." I said to him "ok I'll give you what you want." I could hear the pain in his voice, and I saw him leave. "Hey are you ok?" The cute guy asked me. "Yeah i think I am and thanks for what you did for me back there, but who are you?" I asked him i couldnt stop staring at his eyes they were so beautiful. "My name is Harry, Harry Styles nice to meet you." He held out his hand and I shook it.

He took me to his table and introduced me to his friend. "Ello my name is Zayn, Zayn Malik pleased to meet you." Oh my god his friend is so hot but Harry is better. "Hey I'm  Kelly nice to meet you too." He shook my hand God I know Kayla would love him, wait where she I haven't seen her since Jake grabbed me. "I'm sorry Harry but I have to go and find my friend!" I said really scared. "Ok but what's your number so I can call you?" He asked me but i couldnt wait so I left.

I went through the crowd looking for her but I couldn't find her. I started to panic. At last I found her sort of drunk in the corner making out with a guy. "Omg Kayla I couldn't find you and I got so worried!" I yelled at her over the music. The guy pulled away from her ending the kiss and it was him.