Chapter 1 The party

"Finally!" She yelled at me cause i agreed to go to that party with her."I can't let you go by your self anyways cause you always end up doing some stupid shit kayla!" I yelled at her "tell me when have I don't some stupid shit huh?" She said with an attitude."Umm.....last time if you don't remember." "What did I do last time tell me?" "You got on the fucking table and started dancing with your dress off!" "Are you fucking kidding me are you going to bring this up every time!" She yelled at me with disgust in her voice. "I don't bring it up all the time I do t want to fight with you right now let's just get ready for the party." I said calmly "Fine just be out in an hour." She said with an annoyed look on her face.

I'm wearing a skin tight black strapless dress with glittery gold heels. Kayla is wearing a strapless white dress with black heels. Her dress is so short it barely reached her thighs."Get in the car!" I yelled at her. "Its not my fault my dress keeps going up." She said "you should have wore a longer one then." I said at her with annoyance. "No what the fuck why?" "Cause then guys wont want to rape you. "She just laughed. "I'm still a virgin remember."

We arrived at the party it was full of girls dressed as sluts and guys. It smelled like weed at the house. We went our separate ways but i kept my eye on her. I was getting something to drink when I felt a hand on my ass, I turned around to see my ex, "Jake what the fuck!" I yelled at him really mad "sorry I was thinking that maybe we could get back together." He said in a charming voice. "No Jake you broke up with me?"I said at him with disbelif. "Well I changed my mind shorty." He cornered me into the wall. "Jake leave me alone I don'tlike you anymore!" He crushed my arms in his and said "we are getting back together if I say so ok!" He yelled at me "Jake please stop you're hurting me STOP!" That's when I felt him get lifted off me and heard a voice say. "Get off of her She said stop."

A/n comment and vote if you like it this is my first story hope you like it.