Chapter 3 Kayla wtf!!!!!

It can't be him!! Why would kayla do this to me!!Omg I ran away with tears in my eyes thinking why would my bestfriend betray me like this. I am so hurt right now the pain I am in right now is bad. The question still remains why would she kiss him? I left her at the party and got home I went our room and just broke down in my bed.

12:00am
I hear the door open and close. I hear her come in the house but she's not alone someone's with her. I hear them laughing in the living room and I hear him telling her "let's go to your room." I hear him repeat it several times until finally she agree's with him and they go to her room which is my room also cause we share rooms.

I hear her clumsily take her clothes off. I turn around in my bed to see if they will stop trying to have sex and realize I'm the room with them. They don't stop and soon I hear the bed shaking and hitting the wall then I hear her start to moan and I can't take it anymore I have to get out the room, out the house! I leave the house I stay at my friends house.

11:00am
I arrive at the house hoping he has left. I go into our room, I find him gone. All I find is a confused Kayla sitting in her bed looking mad at me. "Why did you leave me at the party yesterday, yesterday you said you were going to watch me!" She said angrily at me. "Ohh trust me I watched enough." I said with disgust "ohh yeah what did I do now, let me guess you're going to make up another story!" She yelled at me. "Yeah a story. I don't lie, I only state facts whore!" I yelled at her "Kelly what is wrong with you why are you calling me a whore? " she said I could see her hurt. "Cause that's what you are kayla!" "Just give me a reason for you to call me that." She said wanting an answer. "you really don't rememberdo you?" I said really hurt. "No Kelly that's why I need you to tell me." She told me.
"Fine you want the truth." I said with tears in my eye's."You were fucking making out with him, you came home and you had sex with him right there in your bed with me here!" I cried at her "Kelly who are you talking about?" She asked me "I'm fucking talking about Jake"

A/n it's a long chapter but I hope its a good one comment and vote if you like it.