Chapter 15.

(Please excuse any errors!!)

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

Jailee

Earlier Today

"CONGRADULATIONS TO OUR CLASS OF 2016!!!" Our Principal said as we threw our hats in the air
This is the day I've been waiting for,I'm so happy right now!! Everyone cheered for us as began to walk out. I was looking for Tray but couldn't find him. You would think with these heels on they would be helpful, sadly they weren't. I then felt a tap on my shoulder and saw it was Tray. I ran my fingers through his now dyed curly hair,as I gave him a hug. He picked me up carrying me outside.

Our families were waiting for us, my sister took a picture of Tray and I as he still carried me.

After taking some pictures together and with our families. We decided to eat at Cheesecake Factory, I'm glad my mom got reservations for us.

Around 8 o'clock

Tray and I are heading to Dj's graduation party right now, we already know its gonna be lit. Dj had rented the entire club. As soon as we got there people were standing outside the door waiting to get in. Tray and I got through the line quickly and headed inside. It was very crowded inside,Tray grabbed my hand as I followed him. We found an area that didn't really have alot of people.

(Jailee's Outfit)

 Throughout the night Tray found some of his friends and we hung out with them

Throughout the night Tray found some of his friends and we hung out with them. The DJ turned on Work by Rihanna and I grabbed Tray's hand leading him to the dance floor. As the song went on I grinded on him. Then when the chorus part came on,I started twerking. Tray leaned back holding onto my waist. I looked up to see Amber recording us, I just laughed and continued twerking.

Then when Drakes part came on I slow twerked on him. I looked back at Tray to see him cheesin all hard,making me laugh  more.
Once the song was over I sat down while Tray got us something to drink.

After I took a sip I could tell it was spiked,because of the strong after taste. Tray was leaning against this couch and I took a quick pic of him

 Tray was leaning against this couch and I took a quick pic of him