Chapter 8.

(Nick in the mm)

Thursday

Jailee

I had just got out the shower and started putting on my lotion and stuff. I went to my closet picking out some light blue hollister jeans, a grey half-zip PINK sweatshirt and white low air forces. I went in my bathroom putting a little mascara on and one of my colourpop lipgloss. I took the bobbypins out my hair and brushed it out. I decided to wear it half up half down.

I grabbed my backpack and phone heading downstairs. I grabbed a strawberry poptart,chips,& a gatorade. Tray texted me telling me he was outside. I said my goodbyes to my parents and went outside. I got in Tray's car and we gave each other a quick kiss before he headed down the road.

We got to our school within 15 minutes. We both then got out and headed to the main entrance. Tray grabbed my hand which made me instantly get butterflies in my stomach. You would think we've been together for 4 months I would be use to it by now. As we walked in the hallway Tray dapped up some people he knew. I went to my locker putting my textbook and stuff in it. Once I closed my locker Tray and I walked to our little corner that nobody really goes to. We chatted for a little bit before walking to class.

We got there right before the bell rung,I went to my new seat which on the left in the 2nd row. Tray was now on the right in the 4th row. The teacher began to hand out our Romeo & Juliet review,for our test next class. As I turned around to pass the person behind me the packet the door opened. I looked and saw an administrator with a boy. He was tall with a caramel complexion and a low cut with curls in his hair. I'm not gonna lie he was kinda cute,but not cuter than Tray! My teacher introduced herself and told the boy where to sit. There was an empty seat besides me,so thats where he sat.
"Class this is our new student Nick. Also on page 2 cross out question 9 through 11. We haven't learned about that yet." She said taking a seat at her desk
I opened up my book going to page 7,I began to look through the answer choices when my teacher said "Jailee do you mind catching Nick up on what were doing?"
"Uhm Sure"I said
I turned to my right saying "Uhm right now were doing our study guide for Romeo & Juliet. The test will be on chapters 1-4."
"You have cute dimples and nice eyes." He said looking at me

I looked back up to see that he had light brown eyes.

" Thanks,you have nice eyes too." I said
" Thank you do you know where I can get one of the books?" He asked
"You can have mine, I'll get another one." I said getting up
Once I sat back down I began to work on the packet. About 10 minutes later Nick tapped my shoulder. I looked over at him and he asked"Uhm.."
"Oh I'm Jailee by the way"
"Jailee.. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said smiling
"Oh lord please don't start flirting with me. I have a boyfriend right over there!!" I thought to myself
"Can you help me with question 3?" He asked
"Sure"I said going to it

Tray

While I was doing my packet I heard a reconizable laugh, it was Jailee's. She was talking to that new kid. I'm not gonna lie I got a little jealous. As I turned my packet over I got a text from a random number saying

Random#:I'm going to tell your little girlfriend a secret about us.

I scrunched up my face responding,"What secret? & who is this?" A few minutes later the person responded.

Random#:Don't forget you were about to have a baby last year. But you made me abort it! And this is Naomi😏

Why the fuck is she texting me with this bullshit. First all of I don't even know if the baby was even mine. People were telling me that she was hoeing around with alot of niggas, while she was with me. Second she told me she didn't even want the baby, So she got an "abortion". She begged me to give her the money for the procedure. At that time I wasn't in my right frame of mind, so I gave it to her. But if it were now I wouldn't have given her the money.