2.

Nicholas's POV.

"Dude you've been staring at the door for like 3 minutes now", I heard ken voice say and it somehow broke me out of my trance. "I think I've found my soulmate", I say to him and ken Just looks at me and burst out laughing.

"you're right, this coffee is the best", I say to ken as we each took a sip from the coffee again. Without my permission, my mind strayed to the girl again. "I want information on that girl", I say to ken and I saw him grin. "Somebody is a little lovesick", he says to me and I ache to wipe that grin off his face. "Here's your bill", a dark haired girl says to us when we were done then we exited the shop. "We'll visit tomorrow", I say to ken. And the next day, and the day after until I see her again.

Chloe's POV.

"I wipe the mist from the mirror and stared at my reflection after after showering. I may be wrong, he may just be his lookalike. I'm just being paranoid. My mind keep. Bringing out options that I'm starting to believe. Yes, I'll go work tomorrow and act like nothing happened. After all if its him i may be safe because I testified in private so that they didn't even see my face and I intend to keep it that way because if they find out, I'll be dead just like the man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys pls go to my profile and check out my new story.

I really hope you check it out

Also

If you like the chapter pls vote and comment