5

Nicholas's POV.

I waited for her to enter the house and then drove away. I knew that she was lying but the question was why!. I was a little glad that she didn't lie about her name but it still didn't change the fact that she lied about where's she's coming from and the years she's been here.

I pulled into the garage of my mansion and then walked in. "Good day sir", my Butler says to me as he passes by. To tired to even reply, I made my way to my room, freshened up and changed into my pyjamas and then switched on my laptop to organize some work.

I was about to get in bed when I heard a knock on my door. "We've found Alex boss", one of my guard says to me and I couldn't help the smirk that appeared on my face. He was the only person who knew that me and my men were going to Italy to finish ray and now that I have him in my custody, I'm going to interrogate him, torture him and then kill him. My sleeping state had had suddenly vanished and I was filled with adrenaline. "Lead the way", I say to him and then we were off.

I had a good feeling about today.

Chloe's POV.

I sat on my bed and just thought about what happened today.

The rain was still pouring heavily and some of it help calm my nerves.

I reached down and picked my phone as it buzzed.

Goodnight Chloe - N.

I read the text over and over and over again and shuddered. I was not surprised that he had gotten my number but it was to early.

I closed my eyes and with a sigh dropped down on my pillow and let sleep consume me.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.