Leaving

"I have to get out of here. Chances like this won't come again. You have to do this and you would be with your family again. You have been waiting for this chance for years there gone for who know how long but you know that it can take a long time for them to come home again. This is your one and only chance." I said to myself. Then I just grabbed my one small suitcase and backpack and packed up the little stuff that I had.

Mostly i have very few clothes that my parents either actually bought or stole. Well adoptive parents. Yes I'm adopted. I believe I haven't introduced myself yet. Hello guys I'm Makayla Michael Marie Rogers. Not really a big fan of the Rogers they're all bad people and I just know to much of them and since I know a lot of them I was sorta threatened but I've had enough after so many years and soon on my 18th birthday I would finally have my rightful name back. My real name is actually Makayla Michael Marie Jackson ...I was a mistake from my mom, Debbie Rowe. Yes if you have guessed it my dad is Michael Joseph Jackson. The king of pop. I still miss him...he might have not been there for much of my life, but I still love him and there's a reason why I was put in the adoption center. So after a couple years later they did it.

So mom cared for me and gave birth to me and then just gave me to my dad and left. I saw my mom's side of the family a few time and mom does love me but she didn't want for me to be made. So dad raised me for only a few years.

I was born in LA, California. So Cali girl for life. But I told my dad I wanted to do stuff that's similar to his career. So if I wanted to achieve my own stuff and not grow popular just because of who my parents or family is so then I had to be with a non-famous family. It hurt daddy so much I still remember his face when we had to come to the adoption center. We were in dad's home town. Yep I was in Indiana. I got adopted by a nice older couple like in there 70's. They were so nice and they took my into their home which was in New York. No not New York City, in New York. It was actually a small town called Dunkirk. I was there for only a few months. I was very close to them that I already started calling them mom and dad there were the Norton's.

Why was I there for a few months...well the woman died of some kind of disease and so the husband couldn't live without her and he killed him self in front of me.

**Flashback**
"Dad what are you doing?" I question. "I'm so sorry we both love you very much but what's the point of living if I can't be with her." He said already cry. "I know but before you do it please watch over me... I never told this to anyone but she's actually still here." "How would you know that, she's gone." "No she's not she still right here she's right next to you mom show him your still here write his name on that fogged up window I can't keep this a secret from you two." Mom nodded her head and walked to the window and wrote his name and drew a heart around it.