ran in to a familair face.... i guess

Rose pov

i woke up to my alarm cloak singing Tie it up by kelley clarkson. i smiled and rolled to the other side of the bed, bad idea cause i ended up on the floor with being strangelled by the sheets. about 20 minutes i finally got out of the cocun, i made my way threw my apartment towards my kitchen, constanly running into walls, god i need to plug in the lamps. i should expain i just moved in two days ago so i am just a freaking hot mess, i finally plug in the lamps and opened the curtains, coffee was made and im was sitting in the silence on my couch when someone pounded on the door. little did i know the person behind that door would kidnap me.........

unknown pov

i stood outside of her apartment waiting for her to answer, i pounded on the door again. she finally answed, i smiled before grabing her neck and throwing her in her apartment, she hit the counter and was out cold. i bound her hands and feet toghter, threw her over my shoulder and walked out.i walked out back and put her int backseat of my 1970 chevy chevelle before hopping into the drivers seat and tore off. i reached the first checkpoint on my way to a town called ivyblood in canada, she will be sold into a failisty for testing.. i should explain she is a fallen angel, and my ex wife.... yea i know ur wondering y im doing this... well its because i want to find the secret of being human.. i am one of her creations...... it sucks because i was killed and brought back as a angel who was then forced to fall, resuling  in turning into a fallen angel... i hate her for everything she was and everything she wasnt.....