Part 5

Talia's POV

I look up and see all the crew on their feet looking at me shocked. I quickly cover my face and run to the back of the boat. I walk over to the wash area and sit next to the water bucket. I grab the wash cloth and washed my face. I look into my reflection in the water and see my blue eyes spilling tears. A few of them dropped into the water. I hear footsteps and look up to see River with a guilty face. I wipe my eyes and quickly stand up. I quickly grab the mop and mop bucket and ran past him. I went to where I had vomited to see everyone still there. I mop up my vomit and put the stuff away. River still standing where he was. I went to walk past him again but he pulled me back. "Just listen" he sighs. I step back and hug my body looking down. "I'm sorry" I slowly nodded. I heard him sigh again then he grabs my arm and pulls me back to the table. I glare at him and pull my arm from his grip. I quickly run to the side of the boat and jump. I land in the water with a splash. I swim back to the surface and take off swimming. I hear yelling and cursing then a splash.

I see land in the distance and swim faster. I get to land and see sand and a beautiful waterfall. I look back and see Kaiden and River right behind me. I take off into the trees. I see a cave and run into it. I look around and see it's only pitch black. I look down and see the white dress is standing out. I quietly walk out the cave and toss the dress into a bush and run back into the cave. I curl up into a ball and hide my head in my knees.

I hear their footsteps and slowly look up. I see them outside the cave. I see them grab my dress. "Kaiden go look in the cave, I'll go check over here" I held my breath as Kaiden walked into the cave. I quickly put my head back down. I hear him get closer. I quickly jump to my feet and take off further into the cave until I saw bright light at the end. I pushed harder and before I could get to the end I scream as I fall into darkness. I finally hit the ground but instead of darkness and cold rock, I land with a splash. I swim back up to the surface and see a hidden forest with a water fall. I quickly swim to the bank and look down at my bloodied body. I run into the forest and climb up the most well hidden tree. I look around and spot Kaiden falling out the hole that I had fallen out of. His head pops out of the surface. I watch as he swims to the bank and look around. He stalks into the forest below me and looks around. I watch as he crouches and touches the ground. Shit, he knows how to track. I quietly jump to the other branch behind the tree so he doesn't see me but I could still see him. He looks up and straight at me. My eyes widen and I quickly hide behind the tree. I only hear silence. I go to look back around but I come face to face with Kaiden. I scream as he grabs me. I quickly go to cover myself with one arm and push him away with the other but instead he flings me over his shoulder and climbs down the tree. I hear him whistle and then I see River fall into the water. He swims to the surface then walks over to us more like stalks. Once he gets to us Kaiden puts me down and turns me to face River. I look down and cover my body but River pulls my wrists away puts them behind my back. I feel Kaiden grab my wrists and tie them. I quickly snap my head up and try to kick them. "No! Stop, let me go!" I screamed but I heard them both chuckle. Suddenly I feel hands go to my rear end, I quickly go to step forward but he grabs my hips. I start to panic and tears rolled down my cheeks "please" I felt so broken. Once they heard my voice they both let me go and I fell to my butt. I looked down and let out a heart breaking sob. River and Kaiden crouched down to my height and I quickly tried to push away.

They both looked hurt when I scooched away and looked at them afraid. It's their own fault. Kaiden sighed and picked me up and they both started walking further into the jungle. After a couple minute walk we were in front of a small village but it was empty. They walked to the biggest hut. They place me down on the bed and sit next to me. I pulled my knees up to my chest. River pulled out a shirt from in the chest beside the bed and pulled it over my head.  He untied my wrists and pulled them through the arm holes. Once the shirt was on they tied my wrists to the head board but I was in a sitting position. I kicked and screamed. "Shhh! We're not going to hurt you" I shake my head and finally kick one of them and by the sounds of it, Kaiden was the victim. I watched as he fell off the bed holding his dick.