part 3

They gently let me go "what do you mean?" I sigh. "When I was 10 years old my parents died. My brother and sister sold me to keep the house. They didnt want a gypsy living with them because i was bad luck. I was sold to a pirate. I was made to cook, clean, dance, and perform. One night Master or captin decided he wanted to do more. Decided he wanted my body. He had me pinned down but I kicked him and escaped... I'm not a spy and I'm not a thief. I used to be a thief but only because he would starve me for days" they looked at me shocked. "Do you know his name?" I laugh "of course I know his name. Toni" they looked at eachother. "We gotta get you outta these parts. Kaiden drive the boat. Pick up the pace." Kaiden nodded. River sat down "would you like something better to wear? I will go get you a proper dress. Please dont try to escape. We are gonna help you" I nod and look down.

He gets up and walks out of the room with Kaiden. After a few minutes of waiting a different man came in. He looked older then River and Kaiden. He walked over to me. "Hi. I'm not supposed to be in here but I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Did they rape you? Hurt you? Sorry my name is Colt. They're my brothers. We have had a couple girls aboard. These girls were pure evil. Members of this evil pirates crew by the name Toni..." i nod "I escaped Toni. My name is Talia and no they didnt rape me. Kaiden beat me but he apologized" Colt nodded. "Shit River is coming back. I have to climb out the window. I was never here okay?" I nod as he climbs out the window.

River comes back in handing me a dress. I stand up and look down. I walk to a corner and strip down. I pull the dress on and turn around. I look down at the dress "she was a gypsy. Nuri was her name. I remember her. I helped her escape" Nuri was 2 years older then me. Toni had raped her and abused her. He let the whole crew use her as a whore but she's not a whore

I play with the hem "how did you kill her?" I whispered not really wanting to know how. "She's not dead yet, why? How do you know her?" I sigh "she helped me at Toni's. She is a gypsy too. C-can I see her? Please?" He growls "no she was apart of his crew! She was their whore-" "She didn't want to be! He forced her! Beat her! I got her out of there! She doesn't deserve any of this. She used to be so innocent.... and kind" I heard him sigh. He grabbed my bicep and pulled me out of the room. He dragged me down to a dark part of the boat. There were cells which I knew oh so well as I had spent most of my life in one. I look up the hall and see her on the floor in just a white t-shirt. I ripped my arm from his grip and ran to the cell. "Nuri! Get up! It's me, Talia... come on say something" I shook the bars. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. I turn to River and run to him "please give me the keys. Please. I-I need to see her please" he doesn't say anything and just stares at me. I see the key on his belt. I grab the keys and run to the cell. I unlock the door and ran to her side falling to my knees. No doubt scraping them. I pull her up and she opens her eyes "Talia?" I quickly nod as tears fell. "Nuri, what did they do? D-did they rape you?" She shakes her head. "No, Talia, I was already dying. I was gonna die no matter what" more tears slipped. I hugged her head "I'm so sorry. I love you so much. W-when you go to the other side say hi to my parents for me" I saw a single tear slip from her eye "Talia, I have to tell you..." she slowly closes her eyes. I look at her in shock. I just couldn't process it. "N-Nuri? No, you didn't tell me..." I hugged her as I sobbed. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I clung onto Nuri. He finally pulled me off. I scratched at his arms. I threw myself around trying to get out of his arms. I am taken back up. He ties my hands behind my back and ties me to another post. "What are you doing?! Let me go! This is your fault she's dead!" I scream. He walks away and comes back with Kaiden. Kaiden walks over to me. He pulls my face up to look at him. More tears slip and I bite my lip to stop the sobs. He pulls my lip out from my teeth. "We are going past his ship. We gotta let him know we have you and we ain't giving you back" as he says that he ties fabric around my mouth. He kisses my lips over the fabric. I glare at him and look away. "Showtime" he whispers.

He turns away "Toni! Good to see you. We have something of yours" I look at him wide eyed. River stands next to me. I glare at him and kick him in the shin which only hurt my foot making me yelp. He chuckles and walks over to Kaiden. "Oh and what is it that you have of mine?" River walks back over and unties the rope from the post. He drags me over. I see Toni and try to move back. I move behind them and fall. I try to crawl back but River pulls me towards him again. He pulls me all the way towards him then picks me up. He holds my back against his chest.