Part 7

TALIA'S POV

I look up at the ceiling and throw my arms over my face as my face turns bright red. River and Kaiden look up at me and chuckle "is this the first time you've done this?" I look down at them and nodded "when I was with them they forced me to dance and pleasure them, they never pleasured the girls and if a guy did he was brutally murdered and the girl is raped", they slowly nod. I suddenly realise the shirt is still sitting around my neck and I quickly pull it down. I sat up and looked around. They moved me to a new room? "Where are we?" I whispered, "we are in the enchanted maze. You were having a nightmare and brought you here to help" my eyes widened, I heard of this place but always thought it was just a myth. "Please lay down. We have lots to do tomorrow" I sighed but laid down. The boys jumped into bed on either side of me. Slowly I drift off.

I am awoken to the urge to pee. Oh damn. I don't even know where to pee! I go to sit up but I cant move. I look down to see an arm wrapped around my waist. I look over at Kaiden's face and down at his arm. I sigh and slap his face, quickly laying back down and pretending to sleep. I hear him frantically moving around. I slowly rise pretending to just wake up. "Kaiden? Where's the toilet?" I whispered rubbing my eyes. He sighed "this way" I watched as he pulled a door open that blended in with the wall. I nodded and ran in doing my business. I wash my hands and look in the mirror. I suddenly hear music playing. I listen closely and realise the song. 'Je T'aime' I softly started singing the words. I close my eyes and sway my hips softly. I love this song so much. The song finishes and I walk out the bathroom. I look up to see the boys staring at me. My eyes widen "what?" They both smile and I am picked up and swung in the air "your voice is so beautiful!" River exclaims. I blush and cover my face. I am put down again "oh yeah, here's a dress, you can have a shower and then we will go" I nodded and took the light blue material out of his hand. I walk into the bathroom and close the door. Too bad there's no lock. I'm kinda nervous now. I strip quickly and jump in the shower scrubbing my body as quick as I can. I jump out and quickly dry off. I pull the dress on and its tight fitting around the bust and loose from the waist down. It reached just above my knees at the front and below my knees at the back. I walk out and see the boys were waiting for me. River picked me up and walked out the room. I looked up to see Kaiden following close behind us. I'm finally put down and I see we are on the ship. "We're leaving today. We will be heading north where we will kill Captain Blackburn!" Kaiden yelled out to the crew. The crew cheered back with joy. I quickly stood up "I can't kill anyone. I've never killed or hurt anyone before" I ranted to River. He laughed "you aren't killing anyone, you will be cooking. We will be killing and if you aren't cooking you are hiding you understand?" I glared down at the floor. I turn away and walk into the kitchen. I start roughly pulling out ingredients and slamming bowls and plates and trays on the bench. Yes I haven't killed anyone but I'm most definitely am not a hider or just a cook. I feel hands go to my hips and pull me back. I see River slide in front of me. Why am I even mad? "Are you worried?" Kaiden whispered in my ear. I looked down, am I worried? Why? What are all these emotions and where are they coming from? I'm so confused. They're nothing but kidnappers... I drop to my knees chewing on my nails nervously... D-do I... love.. them? No way I cant. I felt arms wrap around me "it's okay to worry. I'll be completely honest, I'm kinda worried too" River whispered. "I-I think I'm..." I took a deep breath and shook my head "never mind" I whispered and placed my hands in my lap.

RIVER POV

I knew exactly what she was thinking. I stand her up and help her cook. She tells me what to do and what to get. In the end we served up pasta. It smelt so good! I called all the men and we all sat down. I watched as Talia slowly sat down. I looked at her plate with only a small amount of pasta. "Is that all you're gonna eat?" I mumbled and she snapped her gaze to me. She relaxed and nodded. She slowly took a mouthful of pasta. She sucked up one of the noodles. I sighed but dug into my pasta. I finished my pasta and looked at Kaiden to see him finished as well. I grinned at him then tackled him. I got him in a head lock. He chuckled and pinned me to the ground. I pushed him over my head with my feet. I got him a headlock again and looked up at Talia. I burst out laughing seeing sauce in the corner of her mouth. I dropped Kaiden and walked over to her. I kneeled in front of her and grabbed the napkin. I moved my hands up to her face but she flinched. I gently grabbed her face with my other hand and wiped her mouth. I was suddenly pulled back into a headlock. I looked up to see Kaiden. I punched him in the gut and threw him to the floor. He stood up and landed a fist to my jaw. I looked back at him with a glare I wiped my lip with my thumb to see blood. "Oh it is on" I gritted. I jumped at him and punched him. We both froze at the sound of a beautiful sound of giggling. A girls giggle. We looked over at Talia to see her covering her mouth. I looked at Kaiden and we both smiled. We walked over to her and surrounded her. Him in front and I behind her. He nodded and we both started tickling her. She let out a loud cackle and dropped to the floor. She let out the cutest snort and Kaiden and I burst out laughing.