Louis

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to Louis William Tomlinson. Happy 22nd birthday and may there be many more. So many people love you and .. It's honestly and honor to be a part of your life. Even if it's as small as just being another twitter follower. I love you and happy birthday babe.

-

Louis P.O.V

We hasn't even been driving a minuet when the boy in the back seat started talking.

He wasn't a boy though. When he was naked in the street sweat glistened on his body, making the black ink on his tanned skin more evident.

A mop of brown curls sat neatly quiffed upon his head. And his green eyes shone under the moon light.

"Have a girlfriend?" the naked boy asked me.

"Um no" I kept my eyes on the road.

"Boyfriend" he raised his eyebrows.

"No!" I practically yelled.

"Are you a virgin?" he gaped.

"Y-yeah" I blushed. "Stop asking questions too."

"First day on the job?" he asked me.

"How'd you know?"

"Your badge says rookie. You seem.. Nervous and I've never seen you before"

"O-oh" I responded, embarrassed.

We hit a red light when a long train started passing in front of us.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Harry, and yours?" He smiled.

He looked even cuter when he smiles. He had the most perfect smile, his dimples added to that.

"Louis" I smiled back

"That's a lovely name" he whispered.

The train was still passing by at this point.

"How big are you?" The boy asked me.

Surprised by his question blood shot straight up to my ears and my face, both immediately turning a bright shade of red.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked taken back by his question, but still obviously knowing what me means.

"Your cock. How big is it?" he asked.

"I-I don't know" I laughed nervously.

The stop light had turned green right as the train was no longer in sight. I kept my eyes straight ahead trying to drown out Harry's chatter.

"Louis?" he said my name

"Uh yeah?" I asked

"Do you think you could just.. take me back to the fraternity?" he almost purred

"N-no" i stammered.

"Why not?" he pouted.

"I have to take you to the downtown station." I stated "For streaking and disturbing your neighbors"

He laughed "okay Louis"

We rode silent for a few minuets when he started talking again.

"So. Have you seen boobs before?" He asked me.

"No" I blushed "why are you asking me these questions?"

"I just want to get to know you" he stated

"Well usually people get to know each other from questions like 'how old are you?', 'where are you from?', 'siblings?' Not 'how big are you?'" i ranted

"Your embarrassed?" he let out a dark laugh.

My cheeks heated up at his laugh.

"Where almost to the station. Maybe five more minuets" I spoke dully to him.

"Louis. Why are you still a virgin?" he asked me.

I stayed quiet.

"Fine. Don't answer that." he said.

"Where here" I said as we pulled into the parking lot.

I unbuckled by seat belt and opened the back door to see Harry touching himself. My mouth went dry and pants started to tighten. Dammit. I liked girls. Why was this happening? even if I did like guys, this frat boy would never be my type.

"Like what you see?" he asked lustfully.

"No. God. Stop that." I told him.

"Wait. I'm so close" he told me.

"I don't want those fluids in my car."

"Fluids?" he laughed, continuing.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered.

"Have you ever .. Touched yourself?" he asked me.

"No!" I said, horrified. "dammit harry." I grabbed his arm.

"Wait." I spoke in confusion "how'd you get out of the handcuffs?"

-

A/N:

Vote

Comment

Fan

Add to your library

Tell your friends

Tell your Instagram followers

Tell your twitter followers.