Harry

"yeah.. harry I think it is" Louis said. "Because you fucking kiss me then you fuck this guy" he said motioning towards Liam.

"L-Louis I'm sorry" I tried to explain.

"If your gonna speak to me at least take yourself out of him first" he told me.

"Uh? Louis is it, would you mind if he finished real quick? I was really close and I haven't had sex in a while" Liam asked.

"Carry on.." he told me.

"You probably get off on watching stuff like this don't you Lou?" I asked.

"Shut the hell up Harry!" Louis yelled at me "You cant kiss me and act like you have feelings for me then go fuck some other guy! I mean I'm not even sure I'm gay but no- matter what my sexuality I would still be pissed off"

"Lou.. cal-" I started

"Don't ever call me 'Lou'" he spat.

"I was just.. if you'd let me explain Louis" I tried saying

"I don't want an explanation from you.. I don't wanna be with you or kiss you or fuck you..." He said "You probably have an STD anyways" He muttered and walked out that door.

I heard a small voice from a few feet away "Just to be clear you don't have an STD do you?" Liam asked.

"NO I don't dumb ass" I said and walked over to pick my clothes up.

"So your gay......" Liam said as I was pulling my pants up to my waist.

"I..I guess" I muttered "Who would have thought"

-

In the following days I couldn't stop thinking about Louis, and how damn perfect he is.

I thought of everything from our kiss to him yelling at me for the Liam thing.

Liam had told everybody how I had fucked him.. so I guess I was out of the closet now , not by choice at all though.

I was to depressed to throw any of my legendary parties so the house was unusually quiet which was a downside, but it was better then getting shit from every guy from every fraternity for my being gay.

A/N: sorry for taking so long to update and sorry for this being so short (((((: