Best friend betrayal

"HOW COULD YOU!! I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST BEST FRIENDS!!" was the last thing I told her.

IMAGINE your best friend right now, the wonderful memories, good times you had, how much you two laugh, for how long you've known them, the time spent together, the things you've talked about, the great memories Now imagine all those wonderful things being flushed down the toilet right now. what happened to that wonderful friendship you had? where did it all go? best friends are supposed to be with you in good times and bad right? Now you and your friend are complete strangers and never talk to each other. What happened?

It all started about two summers from now. Let's call me Cristina and I am fifteen years old and let's call my ex best friend Alice she is also fifteen years old.

We always were together wherever we were. People used to confuse us most of the time like at school teachers would get us mixed up. people would think I was Alice and she was Cristina. We would tell everyone that we were cousins which was not true we both knew that we weren't related but we wished we were and now everyone still thinks we're cousins but no one believes that we are not cousins. I'm still trying to clear that mess up but whatever.

I still remember how we met. Our parents introduced us for the first time. This was when we were like four or five years old and were best friends sense then and we always used to say "best friends forever " Never did I think that friendship would end because back then we said" best friends forever" but now I know nothing lasts forever

I still remember how when we turned eight years old we celebrated our birthday together. when I turned ten years old I never knew Chuck E. Cheeses so we went there but it was a surprise party and we had the best day of our life. We said we would be best friends forever and pinky promised. I also remember that one day my brother took us to the mall and inside the mall they had small roller coasters we had a blast. But one of the best memories I have was when I turned twelve we went to Dave & Busters to celebrare and we declared that day the best day of our life! That day was so fun full of laughter and everything. I will never forget that wonderful day.

We would go to each others houses every often, go to the mall, to really cool restaurants, spend the night at each others houses, tell each other everything like secrets but we would always swear to god, cross our hearts, and poke a needle in our eye that we would never tell anyone no matter what. But I never would of thought that she would tell. what happened to not tell anyone no matter what?

I trusted her so much like no other person. I trusted her more than my parents . she knew everything of me and I knew everything of her too like what she likes, dislikes stuff like that ect.

Then one day everything changes and nothing will be the same between me and her...