Chapter 4

Authors note: so I forgot to say that criticism and awesomeness are what I will look for in the comments. (When I get some). And also thank you a billion times for reading my story it means sooo muck to me!! And instead of only updating inn Thursdays I will update almost every other day or so and yes the chapters will probably be short. If I will not for some reason be able to update or something I will make a note so now I will get back to the story!! ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

...I was shocked to see her like that. I am also really confused of how she ended up practically running into me.

She was just standing there mouth open like she wanted to say something. But she was to embarrassed so she ran upstairs...

Lily's POV

I mainly didn't want him to see me because of my cuts and scars. I was severely bullied in my other school ( I got beat up every day even if I wasn't at school and my parents didn't give a shit ) so I was embarrassed of him seeing my legs. I never cut my wrists that would be obvious and how can I get cooled off if I am always wearing a long sleaved shirt!!! I finally got in the room and shut the door hoping he didn't see. I put on a tank top and loose pants and got in the bed on my laptop. Until he came in the room. I hope he didn't see.