Aarmau's first time

As usual I'm watching YouTube , then Aaron gets up to go to the bathroom .

Aaron: Babe is tonight the night

Aphmau: What?

I was so confused, what did he mean?

Aaron: You know what I mean. We've been talking about this a lot and it's almost happened twice this week.

Aphmau: Oh! I'm ready when you are.

I'm a virgin Aaron knows this, but I knew he was the one I wanted to lose my virginity too. Aaron then sat on the bed and kissed me softly. His kisses got lower and lower. He pushed up my gown and pulled down my underwear. He licked my pussy slowly and then he kissed it . He started to eat me out.

Aphmau : uhhh,ohhh

Aphmau : uhhh,ohhh. Fuckkk

He licked faster, I almost squirted but I didn't .
He then pulled down his pants. He was so hard. He was ready. He slid his dick into my wet pussy.
It hurt a little but so pleasuring.

Aphmau: Don't be scared to go harder.

Aaron: trust me I'm not.

Aaron fucked me faster my moans were so loud I had to cover my mouth so Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn couldn't hear us considering they're next door. Aaron went faster and faster.

Aaron & Aphmau: fuuuuuck.

Aphmau: oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oooohhhhhhh. Yessssss. Fuck yesss. Oh oh oh.

At that point I was orgasming .

Aaron slowed down. I was confused so I started to thrust on him.

Aaron: Aph stop.

Aphmau: what's wrong?

Aaron: Oh fuckk. I came inside of you, maybe we can get some 3day ahead birth control. I don't know.

Aphmau: Calm down I want your babies.

Aaron was mortified.

Aaron: What about your mom. She doesn't like me.

Aphmau: You're gonna be her grand baby's father she'll warm up to you.

Aaron: I'm not qualified to be a parent.

Aphmau : Calm down and yes you are, we actually don't even know if we're pregnant yet.

Aaron: ok it's not that bad, right .

Aphmau: It's not so calm down and let's cuddle .

We were fine until we heard "Ding-Dong"

Aph thought( please don't be Katelyn or Kawaii-Chan)

TO BE CONTINUED.............

Comment letting me know how good this was out of 5 (1 being the lowest)